Starting a roleplay *DEAD*

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
AmorphousGamer

Re: Starting a roleplay

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 am

Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:Zorro, utterly confused on what to do, decides to run before the blur kills him and Glaive
I'm gonna try what some people have been telling me to do and not say who said what and instead add hints in the sentences tell me what you think!
"Zorro!"
"Yeah?
'You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Well come on! we need to leave!"
Zorro runs about 20 feet only for the blur to stop him again
"Glaive what is this thing?"
The blur runs just behind Glaive
"I don't know, but I think it's a rabbi-"
Just before Glaive can finish his sentence the now visible rabbit pounced on Glaive who then pushes him off and they begin to fight each other, Zorro rushes to the aid of his comrade, then mantled the cart, knocking it over then tackling the assassin and, to prevent his escape stabbed him in his leg and left the sword stuck in the rocky road
"UGGGGHHHH MY LEG!!! OH GOD IT HURTS"
Zorro did little more than kick the assassin in the throat to shut him up for a while
but now: Why was he here? Who was he? Zorro derived quickly that he was a mercenary but from where?
Zorro put his dagger to the assassin's throat and spoke in one word
"Where?"
"What?"
"Where"
"I won't tell you"
Zorro then took his other short sword and stabbed the assassin's right arm, then pulled the assassin to his left ripping flesh in his leg and arm.
"AAAARRRRGHHHHHHH.......Okay, I'll yell you...Morrowton...some noble....Told us to...attack the travelers...That came down this path......."
"Where?"
"The...the boss is in.......some HQ in the towers he uses the caravans to....communicate"

"Good"
Zorro removed his swords and using some decently strong rope tied the assassin's hands together and tied his neck to the back of the caravan and they continued and on their merry way.
Dude . . . No. Just no. You have to specify who said something SOMETIMES. The only time you don't specify is if it's already established that two people are in a conversation and it's a simple back and forth.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:41 am

Puddle
As Puddle bushwhacked his way through the cattails he could hear movement on the road above.
He quickly dismissed the thought of eavesdropping and kept moving forward.

An hour later Puddle arrived at his hovel and spit the leather wad onto the ground.
"YES! I realize they could have needed our help, but we have troubles of our own . . . Like finding something to eat!"
Puddle paced back and forth next to the dripping wad that lay at his doorstep.
He continued speaking as if he was having a conversation with someone.
"I'M GREAT WITH PEOPLE! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!"
Puddle kicked the leather wad as hard as he could and it flew far off into the distance.
Realizing what he had done, Puddle chased after the wad shouting "I'M SORRRRRRY!!!" :cry:

Phoenixwarrior141
Location: I've lost all sense of direction, I'm quite concerned to be honest.

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:
Phoenixwarrior141 wrote:Zorro, utterly confused on what to do, decides to run before the blur kills him and Glaive
I'm gonna try what some people have been telling me to do and not say who said what and instead add hints in the sentences tell me what you think!
"Zorro!"
"Yeah?
'You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Well come on! we need to leave!"
Zorro runs about 20 feet only for the blur to stop him again
"Glaive what is this thing?"
The blur runs just behind Glaive
"I don't know, but I think it's a rabbi-"
Just before Glaive can finish his sentence the now visible rabbit pounced on Glaive who then pushes him off and they begin to fight each other, Zorro rushes to the aid of his comrade, then mantled the cart, knocking it over then tackling the assassin and, to prevent his escape stabbed him in his leg and left the sword stuck in the rocky road
"UGGGGHHHH MY LEG!!! OH GOD IT HURTS"
Zorro did little more than kick the assassin in the throat to shut him up for a while
but now: Why was he here? Who was he? Zorro derived quickly that he was a mercenary but from where?
Zorro put his dagger to the assassin's throat and spoke in one word
"Where?"
"What?"
"Where"
"I won't tell you"
Zorro then took his other short sword and stabbed the assassin's right arm, then pulled the assassin to his left ripping flesh in his leg and arm.
"AAAARRRRGHHHHHHH.......Okay, I'll yell you...Morrowton...some noble....Told us to...attack the travelers...That came down this path......."
"Where?"
"The...the boss is in.......some HQ in the towers he uses the caravans to....communicate"

"Good"
Zorro removed his swords and using some decently strong rope tied the assassin's hands together and tied his neck to the back of the caravan and they continued and on their merry way.
Dude . . . No. Just no. You have to specify who said something SOMETIMES. The only time you don't specify is if it's already established that two people are in a conversation and it's a simple back and forth.
Ah thanks for the tip

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Skullbor disliked the road. Too many rocks and dirt in one place. So, he went further into the forest, as he always does. The more cabins robbed, the better. He was practically a looter.
He made sure to stay nearby the road, for even further robberies, while trunched loudly on the grass and twigs. At random intervals, he would stop and listen for nearby travelers, but nothing happened for quite some time.
Skullbor does not know how to tell the time; his father never taught him, and he didn't really care. The only thing close to time that he cared about was whether or not it was dark enough to kill someone in public space.
After nearing a tree, right next to the road that he was continuously following, he saw a gagged, pitch black rabbit on the road, wiggling and wincing with pain.
Skullbor giggled like a little girl.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 am

Zorro

Zorro touched the firm rock of the walls of Morrowton "Ugh" he moaned
"Well, the journey's end." Glaive said, Zorro just kept moaning and moaning "Zorro, Grow up" Glaive started, Zorro sighed "Not my fault". Once in the city they bought a room at the inn
the owner was hunched, always moving "What's your problem" Zorro said, (and Glaive thought)
"Oh....no...nothing nothing... oh they're after me.......but they will get a surprise when they come yes yes yes!" Zorro whispered "This guy's crazy" Glaive sighed "How much?"
"What oh oh nothing nothing it's... on....the house......." "okay..." Glaive replied. "What's your problem?" Zorro said later on "I'm sorry it's... just those rabbits..." said the now not-so estranged inn keeper "Rabbits?" "Yes...those hooded rabbits they kill...and kill...and give GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN!! oh they are in one of those towers, they...meet somewhere around there..."
He said, becoming a little more estranged "Hmmmmm" Zorro thought about getting some revenge so he set out to meet these assassins. But as he looked up from the inn he saw 2 dogs in black hoods "What?' Zorro said to himself, he followed them as they jumped across the city before stopping at the walls 6 rabbits (in different colors) stood there as the two dogs jumped in
I'm sorry in advance you won't know who is talking until the end of the sentence I can't seem to make it work any other way.
"We sent the scout out as requested" said one of the dogs
"And?" said the lead rabbit in dark blue
"He never returned" said the same dog
"Hmmm well what is your next move?" said the lead rabbit
'Sir, I think we should-" started the rabbit in crimson
"Quiet Sasha!" yelled the rabbit
Zorro clenched his fist, but put away his sword, He refused to kill women, no matter the reason.
"Why don't you go Sasha?" Said the lead rabbit
And then Zorro jumped to the tower on the left of them and stood there
Sasha looked on from behind the wall covering the stairs.
Zorro jumped down and stabbed the rabbit in yellow, before promptly dispatching the rabbit in white, as the 2 remaining rabbits (that would fight Zorro) the one in green and the one in black, Zorro countered the rabbit in green and broke his (the rabbit in green) arm, the rabbit in black was stabbed in his chest before his throat was slit and then finished off the rabbit in green.
"Lets go people! SASHA GET HIM!" Sasha then jumped down and as the rabbits left began to attack, But Zorro was going to go easy on her, as she attacked Zorro as the fighting went on Zorro realized that she was a more worthy opponent, but he didn't want to hurt her but 5 minutes into the fight she got a worthy strike off, severely injuring Zorro. So Zorro started to actually try to kill his opponent and, nearly succeeded, He stabbed her in the chest and cut her arm, along with that, Zorro broke that same arm. She collapsed at Zorro's feet, she looked up and saw Zorro reach for her head, she closed her eyes but was astonished when Zorro just lowered her hood, Zorro looked at her, she had brown fur was 2 years younger than Zorro and looked almost average, Zorro removed his turban and rapped it around his wrist.
"You want my advice? Hide, do nothing else, there's an inn down the street, hide there, they'll kill you if they know where you are."
She jumped down the street and disappeared "You did good Zorro, you did good" and then Zorro found himself surrounded by guards "Please remain calm, you are being arrested" stated the lead guard "Wait? Why?" said Zorro, then he looked down oh "Well...It's.....umm...It's exactly what it looks like. But I did get rid of your assassin problem, I mean you can take all the credit for it, right?" He stated, Zorro had enough killing "Ummm... NO!!" said the lead guard

Next thing Zorro knew, he was in a prison cell.
I'll be gone for a while
Cookie Clicker.....

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 pm

Skullbor
Skullbor finished his twisted and brutal display of exactly how much sanity is left in him. When he was done, there was blood, brains and entrails scattered around the clearing. Along with his actual skin, all valuables have been taken off of the rabbit's body. Skullbor laughed and giggled like a puppy getting a gift the whole way through his murder process.
Skullbor's sides were in pain from his laughter. But now, he needed either spare clothes or a LOT of cheese, but he decided to leave the corpse as a funny little gift to give to anyone passing by. He had to go in town to find someone who would buy his stolen goods. So, instead of buying 4 pounds of cheese at Morrowton like he usually does, he would just buy new clothes.
But for the time being, he would dye the rest of his robes red, in the blood of his little playmate. Nobody'd notice, and just would think it's plant dye. Naive idiots. Oh, he could just imagine the face of a cat who just heard what the hell was making it so red! Then he could just imagine the face of that cat, but dead. No witnesses.
So, in his joyful-as-ever mood, Skullbor reached South Morrowton, his ever-drying, now red robes glittering in the sun. He had to act sane, for the villagers wouldn't trust him. Or just lock him up. Or kill him. Skullbor assumes that if his true identity were to be found, all of the above would happen.
Skullbor's clouded thoughts were woken as he bumped into a female cat, who looked as if she was absolutely fascinated with the red glitter on his robes.
"That has to be the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen on clothing. Know that this isn't flattering, I am completely serious."
Skullbor almost went hysterical.
"How in all of the world could you find a color like that?"
Skullbor just smiled and said what he always says: "Plant Dye. Lots and lots of plant dye."
The cat was opening her mouth to say something, but she decided against it. Probably to ask what plant and such, but she decided that it wouldn't be very polite. "Alright, but I'll have to find what type of plant that is... it blends perfectly with the silk."
All Skullbor could think of now was how hilariously naive this cat was while he was laughing so hard, the whole of south Morrowton staring at him. A giant, almost creepy smile uplifted his face.
".......uh, okay. Goodbye."
It only intensified his laughing, so hard he hit the solid ground. But in his hysteria, it all felt soft and squishy. He slowly stopped laughing as the cat walked away. He got back up, dusted himself off, then walked off, perfectly sane. Skullbor's backpack, full of wares, also made a sound as he got back up. It probably also
After many suspicious glares, everyone went back to their jobs and marketry. But the only marketry that Skullbor cared about now is his old buddy, the one who always bought his wares without question: Glaive. Glaive was the only person Skullbor trusted to buy his wares, and could show his true, insane side. Despite the lack of a proper way of selling his wares, Skullbor always went to him to give him his loot.
He was nearing Glaive's corner of his own market, backpack jingling.
Tell me if you don't want Glaive to interact with me or anything. I just thought it'd be neat to have connections to other characters.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:31 am

Timbles wrote:Skullbor
Skullbor finished his twisted and brutal display of exactly how much sanity is left in him. When he was done, there was blood, brains and entrails scattered around the clearing. Along with his actual skin, all valuables have been taken off of the rabbit's body. Skullbor laughed and giggled like a puppy getting a gift the whole way through his murder process.
Skullbor's sides were in pain from his laughter. But now, he needed either spare clothes or a LOT of cheese, but he decided to leave the corpse as a funny little gift to give to anyone passing by. He had to go in town to find someone who would buy his stolen goods. So, instead of buying 4 pounds of cheese at Morrowton like he usually does, he would just buy new clothes.
But for the time being, he would dye the rest of his robes red, in the blood of his little playmate. Nobody'd notice, and just would think it's plant dye. Naive idiots. Oh, he could just imagine the face of a cat who just heard what the hell was making it so red! Then he could just imagine the face of that cat, but dead. No witnesses.
So, in his joyful-as-ever mood, Skullbor reached South Morrowton, his ever-drying, now red robes glittering in the sun. He had to act sane, for the villagers wouldn't trust him. Or just lock him up. Or kill him. Skullbor assumes that if his true identity were to be found, all of the above would happen.
Skullbor's clouded thoughts were woken as he bumped into a female cat, who looked as if she was absolutely fascinated with the red glitter on his robes.
"That has to be the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen on clothing. Know that this isn't flattering, I am completely serious."
Skullbor almost went hysterical.
"How in all of the world could you find a color like that?"
Skullbor just smiled and said what he always says: "Plant Dye. Lots and lots of plant dye."
The cat was opening her mouth to say something, but she decided against it. Probably to ask what plant and such, but she decided that it wouldn't be very polite. "Alright, but I'll have to find what type of plant that is... it blends perfectly with the silk."
All Skullbor could think of now was how hilariously naive this cat was while he was laughing so hard, the whole of south Morrowton staring at him. A giant, almost creepy smile uplifted his face.
".......uh, okay. Goodbye."
It only intensified his laughing, so hard he hit the solid ground. But in his hysteria, it all felt soft and squishy. He slowly stopped laughing as the cat walked away. He got back up, dusted himself off, then walked off, perfectly sane. Skullbor's backpack, full of wares, also made a sound as he got back up. It probably also
After many suspicious glares, everyone went back to their jobs and marketry. But the only marketry that Skullbor cared about now is his old buddy, the one who always bought his wares without question: Glaive. Glaive was the only person Skullbor trusted to buy his wares, and could show his true, insane side. Despite the lack of a proper way of selling his wares, Skullbor always went to him to give him his loot.
He was nearing Glaive's corner of his own market, backpack jingling.
Tell me if you don't want Glaive to interact with me or anything. I just thought it'd be neat to have connections to other characters.
It's fine with me considering Glaive is just a filler character since a thief needs someone to fence his ill gotten loot.]

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Zorro

Zorro sat in his cell before a pickaxe dropped through his window, Glaive was hanging from the window "Zorro take this, your gear is by the wall" Said Glaive, "I have a plan" Zorro replied. At yard time everyone left, except Zorro who then broke the wall, and replaced his turban, before jumping down getting his weapons and jumping over the wall, then opening the gate to let the prisoners out to keep the guards distracted. "You're going native! You haven't moaned or groaned about being here since that encounter with the assassins!" Glaive had been yelling like this for hours on end "I mean you just gave yourself up! no fight you tried to talk your way out of it!" He yelled "Okay, and your plan?" said Zorro not really caring "You're going to one of those desert cities and either come out rich or don't come out at all." Zorro set off of the city, and as he approached the wall of the seemingly small city, Zorro replaced his raggy turban and blended in easily with the villagers. Zorro noticed a large, heavily guarded building, that seemed like it was once a mansion "That tyrant Colonel, runs this city like a prison, he steals from the jewel miners and keeps the riches in that museum" Said a villager who noticed Zorro's staring. Zorro hid in an alleyway jumped to a building and jumped towards museum, once on the roof he climbed into the attic and spotted an opening and climbed down it. Zorro found himself in a large room with jewels below him and a walkway on the side he jumped onto the unreachable walkway and watched as 4 guards patrolling around the room. Zorro jumped down, stabbed 1 guard and another then cut the throat of the last in the right hand corner then threw his ornate dagger to kill the bottom left hand guard, Zorro plucked his dagger from the eye of the rabbit guard and then took his sweet time taking every last jewel, two guards in the adjacent hallway were speaking and Zorro listened "Is the vault completely secure?" said the lead guard "Yes" said the second guard
"Well then, continue your patrol, we must keep those gems safe or the Colonel will have our heads!"
"Yes sir!"
Zorro thought about the riches that could be locked inside that vault, he ran out stabbed the lead guard and coked the last guard and then ran to vault. Not to Zorro's surprise, the vault was locked, but Zorro was resourceful and he looted the keys off the lead guard and broke in. Zorro saw thousands of diamonds and jewels inside All placed in side the same area, Zorro ran around and took every single jewel and diamond until the place was empty, then promptly made his exit.
Zorro while walking in the Street saw a poster

5000 coins for the head of
Allen Monoson
Wanted Dead

"Huh? Five thousand coins for the head of a common crook?!" Zorro said, he immediately headed out for the deputy's office. "I need to know of this Allen Monoson" Zorro said "Ah that dirty criminal, he's been murdering, selling, buying and burning his way to the top of the criminal food chain. He's a disgrace to society and he deserves to die." Said the deputy
"Well where is he?"
"We don't know, or we wouldn't need a bounty hunter like you, now would we?"
"Right..."
"Look, I know one of his contacts is at an apartment down the street. He rents everything he owns so he won't be there long"
"Why don't you go and get him?"
"They paid off the sheriff and the city guard"
"Wow, so why don't you operate alone?"
"The sheriff will have me die in a training accident"
"Oh"
Zorro then set off for the rented apartment down the street and found the accomplice, by the name of Thomas in the apartment. Thomas walked into the apartment only to see Zorro in his face with a sword to his neck "I need to know something and you have a life ahead of you, I think we can make a deal?" Zorro said, "Look man I don't know nothing! all I know is that they ship, people they kidnap to the Wolf Islands" The Wolf Islands are some small islands populated by wolves not far from the main Island. Thomas said, Zorro stabbed him in his leg, "Argh...The boss lives in a manor not to far from here." Thomas moaned, Zorro then slit his throat. Zorro sat on the roof adjacent to the window of the manor and as soon as the target came over he jumped in and cut his throat, but then Monoson's wife walked in but Zorro knocked her out and took the corpse out. He went to the Deputy's office and walked in placing Monoson's corpse on the table "Oh...Umm...I didn't think you would get him, well here you go" said Deputy, handing over the 5000 coins. Zorro walked out of the office only to be literally stabbed in the back by the two dog assassins and then they walked off, Zorro blacked in and out, when he finally was able to maintain consciousness he crawled over to his sword and used it as a cane to escape the city. As he could finally make out the walls of Morrowton he passed out, Zorro awoke slumped against a tree, a figure sitting next to him "Huh?...." Zorro moaned, he attempted to move but he was faint, numb, weak. The figure was a rat, Zorro attempted to stand but the rat pushed him back down "You need to stay, the effects of the herbal drug should ware off shortly" Zorro relaxed "Why didn't you just take my money and leave?" Zorro said "Cause it's a dog eat dog, rat eat rat, rabbit eat rabbit world, and it's only good of me to save others, not that it matters" The Rat replied. Time was up and Zorro left "What happens in the dark, comes out in the light" Zorro said as he left
"Words to live by, my friend"

Zorro went to the inn and met Glaive "Good man, I need to go a meet a friend can you stay here?" said Glaive once he met Zorro "Yeah" Zorro replied. Zorro almost fell asleep but as he almost did 2 assassins in black hoods jumped through the window, the fight lasted for twenty minutes but Zorro got the upper hand and killed the first assassin by smashing his face into the window sill and the last one by stabbing him in the chest. Zorro sat down, he then found himself in the street with the lead assassin in the dark blue, Zorro slashed at the assassin but he countered by kicking Zorro onto the ground, as Zorro shuffled back he was stabbed in the chest and was lifted into the air before his throat was slit with the assassin's spare sword . Then Zorro woke up leapt at the visitor and had her against the wall with a sword to her throat, "I just came to see what the commotion was all about" Sasha said, "Sorry, just had a...nightmare" said Zorro, as Zorro lowered his sword Sash noticed the rag on Zorro's wrist, confirming any suspicions she had about his identity. Glaive walked in "Hey Zorro I met- Oh you have company well umm-"
"Sasha" Sasha said in reply "Sasha, can you please go into the hallway while I talk with my friend?"
"Sure" she said. With her gone Glaive punched Zorro in the nose "YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!" He yelled, "Ow! what did I do?" Zorro said, rubbing his nose "I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH THE ASSASSINS!!!" Glaive yelled "Oh she gave that up, besides she's still resting up after our fight" Zorro said as Glaive threw him onto the floor "Oh that's how it starts" Glaive then kicked Zorro while he was on the floor "AND THEN Glaive kicked Zorro "SHE STABS YOU" And again "IN THE" and again "BACK!!!!" Glaive yelled "Relax, just go let her in" Zorro said standing up "Sasha, you can come in now" as she walked in, she noticed blood where Glaive kicked Zorro "Ignore that, there was an incident with a weapon" Zorro said, clutching his chest.
"Listen you two I gotta run, behave you two" Glaive said leaving again "Hey you idiot get back here!, Well he's gone" Sasha looked into the corner spotting the corpses of the two assassins " Ummm... what happened here?" She said
"Ummm some insane guy came here, killed these two and left", Sasha made a face that proved she didn't, for one second believe it. Then she noticed the rip in Zorro's clothes where he was stabbed by the dogs
"Hey what happened to your shirt?" she said, she than started picking at the shirt
"It's fine, It's old"
"Okay...Your swords?"
"Huh?"
"Those swords, and the dagger, they're so ornate"
"Yeah, nothing special I forge swords, well used to"
"Used to?"
"Yeah, my father was a forger he learned from the best, a rabbit whose name was lost to time they call him the Swordmaker, he thought me how to forge at just eight years old and I made these swords of rare steel"
"Oh, what happened to him?" Sasha seemed curious it worried Zorro, but he kept talking
"I..I don't want to talk about it"
"Oh I understand, I never met my father and my mother was thief"
"Thieving isn't all bad"
"She would agree, you can tell me the story of your parents"
"Oh...Why not it's long since past phasing me: i was nine years old, my dad came home from working, and then, that...that low life broke in...robbed us all and killed my mom, when my dad tried to fight him, the thief killed him too. So I was left on my own"
Sasha stood up, Zorro thought You idiot!! SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING NOW!!
"I knew it! it all makes sense! now, you are that turban bound assassin! you killed those assassins and you spared me! you did it all!"
"You want me to finish you? is that what you're saying?" Zorro said in cold reply
"No" She replied
"Well, Glaive is going to, literally kill me now." Zorro said in lifeless reply
"Who?" Sasha said
"That jerk that told you to wait in the hallway"
"Ohhhh, Wait... is that what the random blood on the floor was?"
"Yes it was"
"Why?" He thinks you're still an assassin, and are going to kill us both when our backs are turned"
"Does he know he's wrong?"
"Nope...Well I'm going to sleep"
"Why?"
"I've had a long day and this story is for another time"
Zorro went to sleep and Sasha just went to sleep next to him
"Just let it go-"

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:24 pm

You really need to break up your posts. In other words, stop writing so many events in one post.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Timbles wrote:You really need to break up your posts. In other words, stop writing so many events in one post.
I thought so but I was posting as 1:00 in the morning and 10:00 at night
In short I was half asleep

arenter

Post by arenter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:14 am

Name: Shalam
Species: Rat
Appearance: Dark fur with a black coat and hood.
Build: Looks weak but is strong and powerful.
Personality: Secretive. You cant trust him.
Clothes/Armor: A dark coat is draped over him with a deep hood. Nobody has seen his face, those whop have are dead.
Primary Weapons: A small bent knife.
History: Nobody knows where he came from. Those who could tell are long dead.

Shalam awoke. He knew where he was. Not caring much of it he stood up. He was pushed straight back down on his back and a knife was at his throat. His hood was off, He would have to do something about whoever this rat was in that case. The man shouted at him, Shalam couldn't understand what he was saying. He could feel the knife slowly pushing against his fur, it would start to cut soon, that would be a problem. He quickly thought of an idea in his head. he grabbed the knife turned around and slammed it into the rats face. Blood poured all over his hands. He took out the knife. "That was easy," he said. The knife was bent. It was his knife. He clutched his head and felt a big bulge, his head throbbed with pain. He walked away and picket up his bag on the ground. He looked inside it. Everything was still there. There was all sorts of various things in it, mostly stolen from the weak merchants in the town.
~~1 HOUR EARLIER~~
Shalam walked through the town and spotted a piece of bread on the counter of a shop. Shalam was in an unknown town where they spoke an odd language he could understand. He walked over to the desk, jumped on it, slit the owners throat, grabbed the bread and ran. A guard had been just around the corner and saw me kill the man. Instantly he was onto me. I swerved a corner and started climbing. The guard threw a spear at me but missed. I grabbed the top of the roof and slipped. Luckily it wasn't to far so I didn't break anything. Unfortunately I hit my head and blacked out.

v1zRaven

Post by v1zRaven » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Warning! Warning! This is my first forum roleplay, please give any advice on my roleplaying skills, and correct any mistakes I don't catch.

Name: Krieg
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Black fur tinted reddish. Left eye gauged out by a rabbit. Has long claws and sharp ears.
Build: Tall and muscular, at full length 6"9
Personality: Uniquely smart and clever. Prefers to have rat and cat friends. Is ashamed of other wolves who are much more savage than him.

Clothes/Armor: Wears Torn leather shorts. His top is a steel breastplate, along with steel gauntlets and shin guards. Has a leather eye patch.

Primary Weapons: Uses a long metal staff with monolithic blades on each end.
Secondary Weapons: Claws, has an iron short sword.
History: As a pup, Krieg was raised by his father and mother who were part of a small group of an endangered sub species of wolf, who were much smarter and civilized than other wolves. His father taught him how to fight, using a staff and sword. One day when Krieg was 17, his camp was found and attacked by a pack of rabbit mercenaries, hired to finish off his kind. Most of the camp died, but Krieg and his two best friends, Jorn and Arie, escaped with minor injuries. They have been surviving by themselves ever since, with Jorn and Arie trying to repopulate. Krieg protects them with his life, and spends his time hunting and tracking down rabbit criminals and mercenaries.

Notes: He hates rabbits. He has been known to eat any rabbits he kills. Stays incognito, and only shows himself to his opponents who he intends to slay. Known as a myth in some rabbit villages.

Krieg was enjoying the fresh air, the birds singing, the stream in front of him running down the slope. And slicing the throat a rabbit assassin that was hired to kill him. As he let the body float down the stream, he stood up and started to his walk back home, where he was going to check on his friends and bring back some fruits he had found.

2 HOURS LATER

Krieg was nearing home, when he spotted a caravan of cats, who seemed to be transporting royal garments and jewels. Deciding to take this opportunity, he ran down the road, and set up a smoke bomb, made from condensed sugar and a special forumula he had created. As the caravan guards neared the small pouch in the road, Krieg lit its fuse and watched as smoke enveloped the entire road. Krieg jumped into the cloud of smoke, and killed the guards, one by one, until the smoke cleared and there was just the wagon pusher. Krieg dispatched this final soul with haste, and lugged the cart and the other belongings of the guards back to his camp, about an hour away.

Phoenixwarrior141

Post by Phoenixwarrior141 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm

v1zRaven wrote:Warning! Warning! This is my first forum roleplay, please give any advice on my roleplaying skills, and correct any mistakes I don't catch.

Name: Krieg
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Black fur tinted reddish. Left eye gauged out by a rabbit. Has long claws and sharp ears.
Build: Tall and muscular, at full length 6"9
Personality: Uniquely smart and clever. Prefers to have rat and cat friends. Is ashamed of other wolves who are much more savage than him.

Clothes/Armor: Wears Torn leather shorts. His top is a steel breastplate, along with steel gauntlets and shin guards. Has a leather eye patch.

Primary Weapons: Uses a long metal staff with monolithic blades on each end.
Secondary Weapons: Claws, has an iron short sword.
History: As a pup, Krieg was raised by his father and mother who were part of a small group of an endangered sub species of wolf, who were much smarter and civilized than other wolves. His father taught him how to fight, using a staff and sword. One day when Krieg was 17, his camp was found and attacked by a pack of rabbit mercenaries, hired to finish off his kind. Most of the camp died, but Krieg and his two best friends, Jorn and Arie, escaped with minor injuries. They have been surviving by themselves ever since, with Jorn and Arie trying to repopulate. Krieg protects them with his life, and spends his time hunting and tracking down rabbit criminals and mercenaries.

Notes: He hates rabbits. He has been known to eat any rabbits he kills. Stays incognito, and only shows himself to his opponents who he intends to slay. Known as a myth in some rabbit villages.

Krieg was enjoying the fresh air, the birds singing, the stream in front of him running down the slope. And slicing the throat a rabbit assassin that was hired to kill him. As he let the body float down the stream, he stood up and started to his walk back home, where he was going to check on his friends and bring back some fruits he had found.

2 HOURS LATER

Krieg was nearing home, when he spotted a caravan of cats, who seemed to be transporting royal garments and jewels. Deciding to take this opportunity, he ran down the road, and set up a smoke bomb, made from condensed sugar and a special forumula he had created. As the caravan guards neared the small pouch in the road, Krieg lit its fuse and watched as smoke enveloped the entire road. Krieg jumped into the cloud of smoke, and killed the guards, one by one, until the smoke cleared and there was just the wagon pusher. Krieg dispatched this final soul with haste, and lugged the cart and the other belongings of the guards back to his camp, about an hour away.
Perfect.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 pm

God damn Krieg, you kill people left and right without hesitation.
Speaking of bloody murder, I wonder if anyone here is NOT gonna kill everyone as if it's Dishonored?

arenter

Post by arenter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Shalam wandered around the town he was in, everyone ran from him. He didn't kill without a reason, that would be harsh. The only reason he ever killed was for food, items, or if he was being attacked. A few guards came running at him. Quickly he did a backflip Keeping in mind hes a rat, he cant jump very high. Landed on a guards sholders and slit his throat, then pouncing on another sliced his chest open and then turned and smacked his fist into annothers face, then slicing his throat to kill him. He quickly checked for items in their bags, found a bit of food and walked away. The town was deserted, a perfect time to steal food. He took all the food he could and left.

Sorry if its a bit gruesome, also we should all meet up at some point in the RP