A More Professional OGRP

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
AmorphousGamer

Re: A More Professional OGRP

Post by AmorphousGamer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:stuff
"More Professional"
As in, more refined and, as you said, serious. I understand what "professional" technically means, but most people really don't use it like that. Unless you're also going to correct people using memes like "Y U NO" and calling people faggots, please shut ya face.
Anyways, I seem to have taken your light joking far too seriously. It's what I do.
I'll see myself out.

TheLoneBunghole

Post by TheLoneBunghole » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:56 am

"Ney. Nothin' concrete. I take the road and see where it leads. . . Maybe I'll draft up a map. The first complete map." He shrugged, taking another gulp of the sweet alcohol, "Maybe I'll head towards Waynesse, or Morlyn. I plan on headin' to the edge, you see? The very edge." He said, gesturing grandly, "Find an' document the unknown an' unexplored. Heh, an' they'll write stories 'bout it." Quite the dreamer too, apparently.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:17 am

Dain thought about the idea for a moment. "Exploring sounds like it would be nice. Not having to follow a schedule would be - oh, damn. Speaking of schedules, I need to go get ready for my fight. It'll be starting soon." He stood, finishing off his drink. "I suppose we can be ready to go any time afterwards. I don't have much I'd need to take with me."
So uh, I have a confession to make. I have NO idea where I was planning for this fight to go. I had been leading up to it, so I must have had some sort of plan. It's been too long though, so I'll have to just make it up as I go.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:00 pm

You know, I wrote a nasty reply to that little comment of yours, I think it went like this...
Don't get me started on memes, I've got a degree in English, and rather than making some ignorant remark about nobody using words as they should, why don't you shut your face, faggot.
But then I deleted it, because I realized that If I were to say something like that I'd be on the same level as you; ignorant and taking the words of someone I hardly know way to seriously.

Have a good day man, and don't let me derail this thread; be the bigger man.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:You know, I wrote a nasty reply to that little comment of yours, I think it went like this...
Don't get me started on memes, I've got a degree in English, and rather than making some ignorant remark about nobody using words as they should, why don't you shut your face, faggot.
But then I deleted it, because I realized that If I were to say something like that I'd be on the same level as you; ignorant and taking the words of someone I hardly know way to seriously.

Have a good day man, and don't let me derail this thread; be the bigger man.
LOL
This guy
My reply to you was just as light and joking as your first post here. Who's taking stuff to seriously now? My entire post was written in an overly-serious way.
So before you go calling people ignorant, please understand the tone of the message.
Unless you're still joking around. In which case . . . figure out how to make that more obvious

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:12 pm

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:22 pm

All in good fun my friend, sorry it wasn't more obvious. I'm proud that this hasn't gotten sour, although the thread still has to stay on track... :wink:

Also I meant none of that ignorant comment.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:All in good fun my friend, sorry it wasn't more obvious. I'm proud that this hasn't gotten sour, although the thread still has to stay on track... :wink:

Also I meant none of that ignorant comment.
Would it be okay to feel dissapointed?

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Speaking of the thread staying on track . . . Where the fuck has this thread gone?
Who are we waiting on? Is it me?
It's me again isn't it?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

:lol:

I really had no intention of derailing this thread, perhaps if I popped some more popcorn things would pick back up...

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 am

Me and Bunghole have discussed where the thread should go from here, we've just not done it yet.

renamedperson

Post by renamedperson » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm

You guys should ask 'Dave Escape'. He created a good fan fiction in here, and I am sure he could contribute to this.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

By the way...
Timbles wrote:Image
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
A
|
|
That was awesome.

Christ on a bike

Post by Christ on a bike » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Name: Felang
Race: Wolf
Physical description (body type, notable features, fur color, etc): Felang sports a coat of coarse shaggy grey-brown fur, speckled with spots of white around the nape of his neck. His eyes are an alarming shade of yellow with wide pupils that are always twitching this way and that. He has club-like hands with a sharpened claw topping every finger. He has averagely portioned ears protruding from his head and a long snout, ending in a wet black nose with a maw full of vicious white teeth below it. His tail is covered in a finer coat than that of the rest of his body(a fact he keeps to himself) as well as two club like paws that end in dulled claws.

Equipment (armor, weapons, tools, etc): Felang carries no weapons, as decreed by wolf culture, but does have red body paint adorning his body, 3 bands across his snout, 2 rings on his arm and another two rings circling his leg just above his paws. The body paint is made from the crushed petals of the mountain flowers that grow in the highest peaks above Valeden.

Personality: Felang is relatively curious for a wolf but also very reserved as who he lets his presence be known to and let live(Which to this date he has never done).His curiosity meant he was never destined to be pack leader and explained why he was the omega in his old one. He is however very stringent about what he eats. He simply refuses to consume any carcass that is older than 1 day. He will go to many lengths to keep his secrecy and move from peak to peak constantly to avoid arousing suspicions.

Backstory: Felang resides in the upper peaks of the east, living off the mountain goats as his main source of nutrition. He in all his 27 years has never shown himself to another sentient being apart from fellow wolves. He used to live with his pack of 5 other wolves but over the years they simply fell apart, some died, some moved, some went out to hunt and never came back. This isolation has not left him despondent as he hopes that one day they will return. He does however sometimes, descend from the upper peaks and observe the cats of Valeden from afar, curious of their antics. He has no idea where his Sires went or where they are now just that they left him to fend for himself as a cub once he had been weaned off milk. He resides there now. Waiting... Watching...
Last edited by Christ on a bike on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coyote

Post by Coyote » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi, I don't know if I should be asking these questions here as it is a roleplay thread and I expect it to be mostly IC and OOC comments, however I didn't know where else to put this. If multiplayer is added to the game, do you think you will host an RP server (If private hive server hosting files are released). I love RP with a passion and was thinking it would be more than a dream to play and RP if a chat system is put into the possible multiplayer. Anyway, I do really love RP and will be submitting a character later when I have thought about him more.