About refunding

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
MadDan2013

About refunding

Post by MadDan2013 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:51 am

Hello, I just finished downloading and playing a little bit of OG. It doesn't run greatly smooth, but it's in alpha so I wasn't expecting it to be. Anyway, soon I'll be getting a new PC entirely so I want to know how long could I keep the game for before you stop taking refunds for the alpha? Just in case there's some problem with my new PC and I wouldn't be able to refund it.

I also have had a crash after 18 minutes of playing. I have the file, do I send it in an email or may I post it here? Despite the frame jumps, it's incredibly fun so far. :D

Endoperez

Re: About refunding

Post by Endoperez » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:22 am

I don't know if it's different with Steam, but so far they've accepted pretty much all requests for a refund, regardless of time. Try contacting them by email to make sure.

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 am

If your new PC's at all modern, it's doubtful that you'll have any ridiculously major issues(though of course, as the game is in alpha, a few issues are inevitable)

So hopefully you won't feel the need to get a refund, but yeah, they'll probably accept a refund request any time.(as long as you didn't buy through Steam that is. If you bought through Steam, you're probably out of luck, because Valve rarely gives refunds, as far as I know)

MadDan2013

Post by MadDan2013 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:31 pm

I didn't buy through Steam. Yeah, I'm looking to get a gaming PC that'll be good for maxing games for a couple years. I don't think I will be refunding it, but I just wanted to know because, like you said, it's in Alpha.
Thanks guys. :D