Split-screen

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Popcorn

Split-screen

Post by Popcorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello everybody!
I was testing out split-screen with my brother on versus and it worked fine. But, I wanted to play a custom map with him but I have no idea how. I've tried adding another character and people have told me to press ctrl+p but the just brings up the pallet. Can anybody help me please?

last

Re: Split-screen

Post by last » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:26 pm

It used to be ctrl+p but they changed it. It is now ctrl shift p instead.

Popcorn

Post by Popcorn » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:29 pm

last wrote:It used to be ctrl+p but they changed it. It is now ctrl shift p instead.
Thanks a lot man, helped me out a lot!

AlanMW

Post by AlanMW » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Im trying to figure out this whole split screen thing as well, would you need a keyboard and a controller? Could you use a controller and another controller? I am on a Mac, and cant seem to get a controller to work at all. Could I use two keyboards? Any help would be great :D

zomsabra

Post by zomsabra » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 am

AlanMW wrote:Im trying to figure out this whole split screen thing as well, would you need a keyboard and a controller? Could you use a controller and another controller? I am on a Mac, and cant seem to get a controller to work at all. Could I use two keyboards? Any help would be great :D
You can use two Keyboards from what I heard so hope fully you guys can work it out :)