Super Arena Rabbits

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Bronxsta

Super Arena Rabbits

Post by Bronxsta » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 pm

Wanted to see how the later fights in the arena were, so I spammed the insta-kill lightning till my skill level was around 200+

Next thing I knew, I was fighting enemies who were twice my size and/or just insanely fat with muscle, and so powerful that one hit sends me flying from one side of the arena to the other, and could counter and attack too fast to react to.

I'll take a picture next time, but it was crazy. That aspect of the arena needs to really be balanced out.

EPR89

Re: Super Arena Rabbits

Post by EPR89 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Balance cheating your way to enemy values that no one could ever reach?
Seems like a waste of time.

renamedperson

Post by renamedperson » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:48 pm

They become Black super planets that kill you in one shot. They might want to tone that down a tiny bit.. Maybe add a limit, instead of a balance.

Bronxsta

Post by Bronxsta » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:08 pm

EPR89 wrote:Balance cheating your way to enemy values that no one could ever reach?
Seems like a waste of time.
But the whole point of the arena is to get better and better and increase your skill level, face more difficult battles. So if it becomes difficult and unbalanced to the point of being impossible, to the point of never being able to reached, what's the point of improving and getting better? Like any high score game, it's satisfying to see your score (here being fame) increase and gaining the skills to beat and surpass challenge that previously defeated you.

So those levels should be attainable, but be balanced to be manageable. IMO of course

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:36 pm

daxtart wrote:They become Black super planets that kill you in one shot.
They become Black super planets that kill you in one shot in response to you becoming a rabbit that kills by simply wanting everything in his vicinity dead.

Alright, a bit more serious:
Yes, the arena will have to be changed a bit to make the enemies more balanced. But what are you expecting when you are using stuff like the jump attack or instakills to instantly get to a level that most likely is far beyond anything that can be achieved legitimately?
I haven't heard of anyone who consistently managed to stay at a level beyond 80. Even that seems incredible to me. At 200 I would be surprised if they a were something other than freaking monsters.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:16 am

EPR89 wrote:
daxtart wrote:They become Black super planets that kill you in one shot.
They become Black super planets that kill you in one shot in response to you becoming a rabbit that kills by simply wanting everything in his vicinity dead.

Alright, a bit more serious:
Yes, the arena will have to be changed a bit to make the enemies more balanced. But what are you expecting when you are using stuff like the jump attack or instakills to instantly get to a level that most likely is far beyond anything that can be achieved legitimately?
I haven't heard of anyone who consistently managed to stay at a level beyond 80. Even that seems incredible to me. At 200 I would be surprised if they a were something other than freaking monsters.
I actually got up to 90 at one point and stayed there for a few rounds, but then I ended up on a losing streak in the 40s. I guess I must have just gotten lucky. :P

Azuma

Post by Azuma » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:25 am

Hi !

I try the same thing. Now I have a negative number of fans. (If you loose enough fights, Skill decrease and Mega-RabbitaTron disappears.)
Could it be a response for cheating.. ?

Any way to reset the game, or campaign ? I will like to restart without Insta-Kill and other "cheat".

I'm really really sorry for my english. It's not my native language and I didn't practice it for a long time.

Az'.

Bronxsta

Post by Bronxsta » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Black Planets indeed

Karel

Post by Karel » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Bronxsta wrote:Black Planets indeed

Ahahah what the fuck. And I thought I couldn't go higher than my hyper muscled rabbits of 2.50m that would OS me...

toastybatch565

Post by toastybatch565 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 pm

It would be cool if WOLVES started showing up and then maybe if they'd incorporate bears or even mythical creatures or even like a final boss battle.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Karel wrote:Image
O-LAAAA, LA LA LAA LA LAAA LAA LAAAAA, LA
KADAMARI DAMAAASEEEEEE