Please Help!

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
MrTimtam

Please Help!

Post by MrTimtam » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:52 am

Everytime I try to run overgrowth, it shows up with my secret key and once i click play, it simply says 'Overgrowth quit unexpectedy' I have a iMac and I'm running os x mavericks please help!

Etidorhpa

Re: Please Help!

Post by Etidorhpa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:56 am

Sorry nobody helped you. :(

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 am

MrTimtam wrote:Everytime I try to run overgrowth, it shows up with my secret key and once i click play, it simply says 'Overgrowth quit unexpectedy' I have a iMac and I'm running os x mavericks please help!
Can you post a screenshot?
I don't really understand what is going on there and I think seeing it myself would be really helpful. I don't think your key should ever show up anywhere else then on your Humble Bundle Page, the email and the text fields you have to put it in in order to set up the game or SUMLauncher, so I think you are describing something different.

samjb1992

Post by samjb1992 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:14 am

do you have a game pad of any kind plugged in? I ask because controller support is broken currently for us mac users.

If I have one plugged in I also get "Overgrowth quite unexpectedly".

The best course of action is to unplug any type of controller or game pad, restart the computer, and then NOT plug the game pad in again, after all that then try to run Overgrowth again and see what happens.

Denz

Post by Denz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 am

I think you could try emailing support otherwise I have no idea what to do since I am a Windows user. :(