How do I set up splitscreen with 2 xbox controllers?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Beegoby

How do I set up splitscreen with 2 xbox controllers?

Post by Beegoby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Is there a way to play split screen using only 2 xbox controllers? I'm trying to play pvp maps with friends but the single screen gets very annoying.

BobSnyder

Re: How do I set up splitscreen with 2 xbox controllers?

Post by BobSnyder » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:41 pm

I know there is a checkbox for splitscreen in the settings menu (press esc when in editor mode) but i dont know if it works with two controllers, or just one controller and the keyboard, because i only have one controller.

Beegoby

Post by Beegoby » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Is editor mode just the screen that pops up once you press esc? and how do you exit editor mode without closing overgrowth?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Beegoby wrote:Is editor mode just the screen that pops up once you press esc? and how do you exit editor mode without closing overgrowth?
The editor mode is the mode that lets you edit the level. If you press escape again you can access the game settings. When you are in the editor mode you can switch back to playing the game by clicking on the Rabbot button in the top left corner or by pressing 8 on your keyboard. You can return to the editor by pressing 9 or Escape.

BobSnyder

Post by BobSnyder » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 pm

And when you are in the editor, if you want to exit the level and go to the main menu, press esc to get to the settings menu, and it'll have main menu as an option

Ninjaplayer

Post by Ninjaplayer » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 am

Go to settings, there is a split screen option, you press Ctrl+Shift+P and you can control an AI