What's New

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
SlipperyFist

What's New

Post by SlipperyFist » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:53 am

I haven't kept tabs on this game for a long time, I've kept myself "in check" by watching the alpha videos every now and then, but that's not the point (for now)

I actually want to know what's up with the forums, anything new at all? Like, is it the same-old people coming back, any new players come along?

I guess just about anything goes. I've also seen a couple of forum posts talk about people being assholes, what's that all about?

I know I could just "search the forum" but that would take a light year to go through, also sorry if I sound like a bit of a nuisance, I'm just super curious :D

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Re: What's New

Post by Constance » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:43 pm

Your last post was in March, so I'm assuming what's been new since then.
Not too much is new. Nobody's been an asshole in particular, if I remember correctly.
New players have been quiet. Business as usual.

The devs are still working on the game, and Therium-2 is still coming along just fine.
a224 & a225 had a pretty big performance hit (at least for me and a couple of other people, not sure about others), but a226 will fix that.
I've noticed plenty of new visuals being implemented into the game, such as motion blur and that kind of fancy stuff.
There's also two new interesting posts on Wolfire's blog that describe the direction of the game now.

CharlieA0428

Post by CharlieA0428 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Timbles wrote:Nobody's been an asshole in particular, if I remember correctly.
I've been trying...

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:49 pm

CharlieA0428 wrote:
Timbles wrote:Nobody's been an asshole in particular, if I remember correctly.
I've been trying...
To be an asshole?
If so, you haven't been doing it very well…