Saving characters that aren't Rabbit

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Berserk743

Saving characters that aren't Rabbit

Post by Berserk743 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:24 am

When playing around with customizing characters colors or attaching armor, it's always nice to be able to save it. Only custom characters that I have been able to successfully save (that have attachments) are Rabbits. Whenever I change colors on a Cat and save it, it always loads in as a rabbit with different colors. Same applies to attachments.

Dev's could you be make characters, other than Rabbits, save with their attachments.

Players, if you've found a way to successfully do this, please comment how. :D

Berserk743

Re: Saving characters that aren't Rabbit

Post by Berserk743 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:36 am

Funny thing is, as soon as I got back into the game I loaded up the character (which originally was a cat and by default loaded as a rabbit) and hit 3 to change into a cat. All armor attachments loaded in perfectly to the cat's body... So it does save, just not color pallet or character race.

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Re: Saving characters that aren't Rabbit

Post by halzoid » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 am

It seems you're just creating a 'placeholder' character, or a preview, by changing characters with number keys, if you want the race to stay the same and keep the colour palate, load in the character from the item spawner in the "Characters" tab, that way their spawn point will classify as whatever species was placed