I thought SUM launcher came with a bunch of maps??

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Crackerjack

I thought SUM launcher came with a bunch of maps??

Post by Crackerjack » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:21 pm

haven't played Overgrowth in about a year an just set it up again, downloaded the Sum launcher but
I have no maps? I swear the old version came with that menu and had shit loads of maps already installed.

merlyn

Re: I thought SUM launcher came with a bunch of maps??

Post by merlyn » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Crackerjack wrote:haven't played Overgrowth in about a year an just set it up again, downloaded the Sum launcher but
I have no maps? I swear the old version came with that menu and had shit loads of maps already installed.
If the menu is missing, try quitting the game and quitting SUMLauncher, then relaunching SUMLauncher. This should repair the custom maps menu. It won't download any maps though - it will just add the menu back.

It could also be possible that you have somehow cleared out your previously downloaded maps. In that case, you would need to go into SUMLauncher's community content browser, and install maps from there.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: I thought SUM launcher came with a bunch of maps??

Post by Anton » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Crackerjack wrote:haven't played Overgrowth in about a year an just set it up again, downloaded the Sum launcher but
Also, just to be clear, the menu has moved around a little bit. The list of maps from SUMLauncher shows up if you click on the "editor" button.