Fragment Shader(s) failed to link.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
B2daE2daLdot

Fragment Shader(s) failed to link.

Post by B2daE2daLdot » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:14 am

Hi everyone. Think I posted this in the wrong place previously...
I'm new to this and I already love Lugaru and Overgrowth!! Can't wait til it's completed!
Problem however, I keep getting this Fragment Shader(s) Failed To Link error message.
Fragment Link Error: HW_UNSUPPORTED.
All of the trees and bushes are fluorescent white. Can someone tell me how to fix this please?

merlyn

Re: Fragment Shader(s) failed to link.

Post by merlyn » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:09 pm

B2daE2daLdot wrote:Hi everyone. Think I posted this in the wrong place previously...
I'm new to this and I already love Lugaru and Overgrowth!! Can't wait til it's completed!
Problem however, I keep getting this Fragment Shader(s) Failed To Link error message.
Fragment Link Error: HW_UNSUPPORTED.
All of the trees and bushes are fluorescent white. Can someone tell me how to fix this please?
We have done a lot of upgrades to the game engine that ended up causing the game not to run on some older hardware. Based on that error message, I'm guessing your hardware might be too old to run the game now. But I don't actually know.

You could send a bug report to [email protected], and include the files described on this page: http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/How_T ... Overgrowth

Then we'd be able to tell you for sure if your computer should be able to run the game at this point or not.

In the mean time, you should update your video card driver software.

B2daE2daLdot

Post by B2daE2daLdot » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Ok thanks, I'll try that.

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Moved topic to the Secret Preorder Forums.