Updates I whold like to seein the beta 4and on

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
ninja12

Updates I whold like to seein the beta 4and on

Post by ninja12 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi so this is my personal opinion you can eather agree or disagree ok.

1. A button to walk
Yeah I know you can walk on a pc controler but I can't walk when I'm on a key board so you could pu a letter like a c or v so that when I create a map like assasin creed game I could look more misterious but running kind of does not give me that fell of a ninja

2. A stealth attack take down
So for this the game is good but in stealth the game is not the best I mean overgrowth is a brutal game so I'd like to see a decapitation or a air assasinacion or something like that

3. animal style combat animation
Ok so this one I was really looking for when you sad you are going to add different species I thought you are going to give them different fighting animation I mean tekvondo is a great fighting style but what it makes them almost the same .

4. More slots to carry stuff like weapons
Now I tryed to think this one through but thinking ain't my best side
But I do know this weapons are always usefull I preforme a stealth kill with them and I throw them but I normally I wear 2 weapons on me couse I love that animation of cat character is really cool but when I put a weapon in is hands the animation just gets lost till I sheave my weapon

anyways I love your game and I hope that this was usefull also choose at least one thanks for reading this

Also I can't wait for the next update I look for it on steam every day
Hope you good luck wolfire team .

merlyn

Re: Updates I whold like to seein the beta 4and on

Post by merlyn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Beta 4 has already been scoped. Your suggestions have been logged though.