Dual Wielding Fighting Style

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
goku0413

Dual Wielding Fighting Style

Post by goku0413 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:51 am

I have an idea (correct me if its already implemented but I'm pretty sure its not)
You know how you can carry two weapons?
What if when you carried two you could use both for faster moves and being able too block
more than one opponent. Which would even out the game when you get cornered by 3 or more enemies.
Like with the sword two are coming on each side but if you block at the right time you block both one with each sword.
idk just an idea :?:

enots2112

Re: Dual Wielding Fighting Style

Post by enots2112 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

It's VERY difficult to attack with two swords at one time, let alone BLOCK with both. While super cool, it wouldn't fit into the style of the game.

And plus, if you're fighting 3 enemies in a stealthy game, you're probably doing something wrong :P

goku0413

Post by goku0413 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:19 pm

enots2112 wrote:It's VERY difficult to attack with two swords at one time, let alone BLOCK with both. While super cool, it wouldn't fit into the style of the game.

And plus, if you're fighting 3 enemies in a stealthy game, you're probably doing something wrong :P
True, part of me forgot this was supposed too be a stealth game lmao

Peruraptor

Post by Peruraptor » Sun May 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Whether this game is supposed to be stealthy depends on who you ask. I remember a few years ago people wanted to make it almost impossible to go the stealth route in order to emphasize the hand to hand combat.