OG series also some suggestions

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
yolibork

OG series also some suggestions

Post by yolibork » Mon May 01, 2017 2:00 pm

i am starting a youtube channal about OG and other games battles and stuff.
here is my first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64hB6HTiT5E i hope that this will work and comment what that you think i should do.
i am sorry if i am advertising this iligally
some stuff that i think would be great and i hope it will make it to full release:

after getting into a characters parameters you can change the jump hight of the character.
dialoge writing without coding like that its just happen like this:
all of the caps part is stuff that you dont need to write
PARTICIPANTS:alt+click on the targets
CHARACTER1:blablabla
SETCAMERATO:21.42.63
SETPOSETO:selection of poses
there are also many players who like more the combat/gameplay then creating,this will make it easier for new players.
amount of fat/muscle will reduce the fall damage/ragdolling damage and will make the character slower and jump lower(only fat)
also editing major groups of muscles insted of all of them.
this is a very major requst but i really want BREAKBLE OBJECTS that you can set their strange and rabbit kick will deal to them like 2x damage,throwing heavy objects will do x damage,light object throwing will do 0.75x,melee will do 0.3x and amount of muscle will affact the breakebility of the objects. muscles will also increace kncokback.

Stabbing animation,ZOMBIES just kidding but that will be a fun mod

your game is the best game that i have ever played,it is worth even more then 30$
ill be happy if you will replay/consider what that i said. :P :P

merlyn

Re: OG series also some suggestions

Post by merlyn » Mon May 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Cool, thanks for the feedback! :)

A few modders have already said they are thinking about making breakable objects as a mod. I will let them know about your interest.

We are focused completely on finishing making the new single player Overgrowth campaign, and this will remain true until we leave early access. The only changes we've made to the editor in the last several months are ones that make our job easier. If reception of the game warrants it, we might take some time after we leave early access to improve modding tools.

yolibork

Re: OG series also some suggestions

Post by yolibork » Tue May 02, 2017 8:12 am

thanks!