SumLauncher Key

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Animerious626

SumLauncher Key

Post by Animerious626 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:10 pm

I have never been on a forum before and have no idea where to post this.

I haven't played overgrowth in some time due to my PC being wrecked but i finally got a new one and decided to boot up my favorite game in existence. upon re-downloading sumlauncher i realized i had forgotten my key and where to get it. i have my steam key to access the forum but not my sum key. any help as where to get it? I'm pretty sure i got the key from humblebundle but i forge the process to do so.
Best reguards

Animerious626

Re: SumLauncher Key

Post by Animerious626 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 pm

The only reason i want sum launcher is to see if there way a fix for the fully black shadows making a few things unplayable.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:17 am

Do you have a Humble Store account? The SPF key should be in Overgrowth's page in your library there. The same page where all the download links are.

Animerious626

Post by Animerious626 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:27 pm

EPR89 wrote:Do you have a Humble Store account? The SPF key should be in Overgrowth's page in your library there. The same page where all the download links are.
Not sure how to reply. I'm managed to log into my humble bundle account but there is no key or games shown. i remember that it dist show any when i first bought overgrowth either but i don't recall how to get the code back.

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 pm

Animerious626 wrote:The only reason i want sum launcher is to see if there way a fix for the fully black shadows making a few things unplayable.
Not super likely that SUMLauncher is going to fix that. Sounds like either a bug, or an under powered GPU that cannot handle recent graphics updates - those are the two most common cases of the symptoms you describe.

To get tech support, you can email [email protected] and attach your logfile and hwreport.txt - here's instructions on how to find those files on your computer: http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/How_T ... Overgrowth

To get help getting access to your missing account/keys, email [email protected]