Splitscreen Campaign Coop?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Duckington

Splitscreen Campaign Coop?

Post by Duckington » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm over the moon with the 1.0 release after such a long time, and had a wonderful time beating the main campaign - well worth the wait.

Now the obvious question is... can I beat it again with a friend?!

Does anyone know how to do splitscreen coop for the new 1.0 campaign (or if its even doable)?

Let me know!

merlyn

Re: Splitscreen Campaign Coop?

Post by merlyn » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 am

The Lugaru story required a mod in order to make this happen. That'll probably be true for the Overgrowth story as well, and that hasn't been made yet. Someone might make that soon though!

Vortex07

Post by Vortex07 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 pm

It will try me to develop this kind of thing in the same way as the Lugaru campaign, but since the new version I can not open the same publisher as the beta. : '(
Do you still exist? When I use the F1 key, I have a very "compact" editor, and I can not use it properly

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:17 am

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. When you press F1 to bring up the editor, that's the same editor we've had in the beta. If you're thinking about the old ribbon interface, that's now gone and has been replaced with this. It should still work pretty much the same way, just that things are in different places.

Vortex07

Post by Vortex07 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:36 am

Ah yeah bizzare
Well, I did some tests, and contrary to what I thought, it's only a script.
For the moment I have changed the mod (... Steam \ steamapps \ workshop \ content \ 25000 \ 868730683 \ Data \ Scripts \ hotspots), I copied lugaru_level.as and I pasted it in the same folder, and I renamed it to overgrowth_level.as
This is the only alternative I have found for the moment but there is a bug that disables all scripts for both players in this campaign. I'm trying to check the contents of the file, but if anyone knows it well it would not be a refusal.