Steam Key, not bought from humble website.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Squog999

Steam Key, not bought from humble website.

Post by Squog999 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:05 am

I bought the game from the wolffire website and having problems downloading the sum 3 launcher on mac (says its broken) is it possible for me to get a steam key? or do I already have access to one?

merlyn

Re: Steam Key, not bought from humble website.

Post by merlyn » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:18 am

Your Overgrowth Steam key should be available here: https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

I don't know that using the Steam version is going to help with the SUMLauncher issues, but you could give it a shot!

There's also a pretty detailed troubleshooting guide on the first post on the SUMLauncher thread. Here's that post if you'd like to check out: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

LewdGeek

Post by LewdGeek » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 am

merlyn wrote:Your Overgrowth Steam key should be available here: https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

I don't know that using the Steam version is going to help with the SUMLauncher issues, but you could give it a shot!

There's also a pretty detailed troubleshooting guide on the first post on the SUMLauncher thread. Here's that post if you'd like to check out: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201
I don't know if you know how to read but He said clearly that he doesn't bought the game on Humble Bundle but on the main website of the game...

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Post by halzoid » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Buying it off the website runs through HumbleBundle.
On the bundle page that you get from the site there'll be 3 download links (unless it's changed since launch) for OG, Receiver and LLC. Below that should be the codes for Og and Reciever on Steam.

If you weren't signed in when claiming the bundle page, then you can always find it again in the Email sent on purchase

Is SUMLauncher saying that the version of Overgrowth that you're using is broken, or is it just asking for a key? Because if it's just asking for a key then that'll be your Pre-order key, at the top of the page.

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:58 pm

LewdGeek wrote:I don't know if you know how to read but He said clearly that he doesn't bought the game on Humble Bundle but on the main website of the game...
In addition to what Halzoid said, which is correct - stop being rude. This is uncalled for, even if I made a mistake, which I didn't.