Cannot authorize SUMLauncher for over-sophisticated reasons

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Wumps4Chumps

Cannot authorize SUMLauncher for over-sophisticated reasons

Post by Wumps4Chumps » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:51 pm

I am unable to download the SUMLauncher for Overgrowth because I need my SPF key to authorize the download; unfortunately, I don't have the key because the method I used to gain access to these forums (not illegal I should swiftly mention, I own Overgrowth on Steam and paid full price for the preorder of the game,) resolved in me contacting Humble Bundle Support to retrieve a past account I made to gain access to these forums initially; this account was made before 2015 - estimated - and was abandoned and forgotten since - unsure of the email I linked to the account which has the claimed key. I was recently given access by one of their staff (due to answering a couple of questions and still owning my Steam CD-key for Overgrowth) hence how I got to this stage. Now it is only a matter of me downloading SUMLauncher to see what this fine community has been brewing for the game; though it has now lead me to a grinding halt, learning the news that the only way to install the program is if I still have my key. Which I do not. Not sure if there is anyway around this but any help would be gladly appreciated!

Silverfish

Re: Cannot authorize SUMLauncher for over-sophisticated reasons

Post by Silverfish » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 am

Unfortunately SUMLauncher doesn't work right now. Meanwhile, here is a list of all public SUMLauncher mods for manual downloading: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=44783

If possible, I personally recommend using Steam Workshop to quickly and easily get mods and levels.

viduka

Re: Cannot authorize SUMLauncher for over-sophisticated reasons

Post by viduka » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:47 am

quordle game the simple game design made the game easily accessible and playable on almost any device. You will have a filled area above you mixed with different color bubbles you must remove them all form the game to win the level.