Robbert runs like a girl

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Re: Robbert runs like a girl

Post by Blorx » Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Assaultman67 wrote: anyways the results says that you can look like a troll and women will find you attractive if you have enough money ... and it also works in reverse ... you can be the world's sexiest looking man and be very unattractive if you have no job and live in your mom's basement :P
That's called greed and modern society. That has nothing to do with being attractive.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue May 04, 2010 12:00 am

Blorx wrote:
Assaultman67 wrote: anyways the results says that you can look like a troll and women will find you attractive if you have enough money ... and it also works in reverse ... you can be the world's sexiest looking man and be very unattractive if you have no job and live in your mom's basement :P
That's called greed and modern society. That has nothing to do with being attractive.
Well ... This is what i got it from ... and it does make logical sense ...

Basically it says that women have to be choosier in who they want to mate with because they have more invested in it (pregnancy & childcare) where as guys have about 20-30 minutes of time invested in it (well however fast you can produce more ... stuff :P ...)

They said that the average man can generate as much "stuff" as there are people in the US ... (however im not sure how long it takes :/ )

Speaking of "stuff" just how fast can you generate it ... like how much could you generate in a day :? ...

Maybe I've gone out of the comfort zone ... its a good thing this is in this section, everyone here has already paid :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue May 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I think what he was trying to say was that the ejaculate of fertile men contains tens of millions of sperm. However, men with much lower numbers of sperm can still achieve pregnancies. Men who never produce any sperm in their ejaculate are sterile and cannot help a partner become pregnant without some form of treatment.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:52 am

Skomakar'n wrote:I'm probably more likely to swing my hips a bit more than usual, than to look like I'm fighting off birds with my shoulders. It isn't attractive to walk with your legs apart as though you desperately need to take a shit either.
This is silly.
But its true!

The shoulder thing I think is to give off the impression of dominance, for guys to tell other people "Yea, Im a badass" without even having to look at them ... which women seem to find attractive for the most part.

(not sure what you mean about the legs apart thing :? ... i don't know any guys that walk bow legged :/ )

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Skomakar'n wrote:... Fighting off birds, my friend. Fighting off birds.
Ok, maybe excessive shoulder swagger looks bad ... but im good at it ... and I make those birds that attempt to perch on my shoulder my bitch ...

I mean, who else could bitch slap a bird with their shoulder ...

(but honestly i have no idea what the hell you're talking about ... "fighting off birds? walk with your legs apart? ... I hope an attempt in comedy will distract the majority here from my confusion.)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 am

This attitude is sorely unconvincing when exhibited by you.

dra6o0n

Post by dra6o0n » Mon May 10, 2010 3:04 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:This attitude is sorely unconvincing when exhibited by you.
That attitude fails to comprehend actual attitudes...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

dra6o0n wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:This attitude is sorely unconvincing when exhibited by you.
No, it doesn't, go back to sitting quietly and respecting your superiors.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:28 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
dra6o0n wrote:
No, it doesn't, go back to sitting quietly and respecting your superiors.
someone here needs to highlight my last post and then play fail trombone. :P

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 11, 2010 10:41 am

Assaultman67 wrote:Ok, maybe excessive shoulder swagger looks bad ... but im good at it ... and I make those birds that attempt to perch on my shoulder my bitch ...

I mean, who else could bitch slap a bird with their shoulder ...

(but honestly i have no idea what the hell you're talking about ... "fighting off birds? walk with your legs apart? ... I hope an attempt in comedy will distract the majority here from my confusion.)
Trombone is Sad

There ya' go.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue May 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Hahaha yes Assaultman67, you did fail in that post. I mean, first you tried to be funny by doing the badass routine (which, of course, only works on me), which is sorely unconvincing on you, not half as funny.

Then you opened quotes and didn't close them...the fail trombone speaks for itself.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Hahaha yes Assaultman67, you did fail in that post. I mean, first you tried to be funny by doing the badass routine (which, of course, only works on me), which is sorely unconvincing on you, not half as funny...
heh ... so the badass-ness from you is just a routine? :P
Renegade_Turner wrote:Then you opened quotes and didn't close them...the fail trombone speaks for itself.
Grammar criticism? :|

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue May 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Assaultman67 wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Then you opened quotes and didn't close them...the fail trombone speaks for itself.
Oh snap! This is going to be good. *grabs a handfull of popcorn*

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

Assaultman67 wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Hahaha yes Assaultman67, you did fail in that post. I mean, first you tried to be funny by doing the badass routine (which, of course, only works on me), which is sorely unconvincing on you, not half as funny...
heh ... so the badass-ness from you is just a routine? :P
No, I'm actually able to give your mother a black eye with my dick. :roll:
Assaultman67 wrote:
Yeah, just for consistency, wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise. Don't berate people for nonexistant failure while displaying imperfection yourself.

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Wed May 12, 2010 6:44 am

The best kind of criticism is the hypocritical kind.