How did you find out about Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
thecrazehbunneh

Re: How did you find about Overgrowth?

Post by thecrazehbunneh » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm

well, i stumbled across lugaru a few years back when searching for "ragdoll games" on youtube. since then, ive been following wolfire and visiting the site everyday. eventually a post came up talking about a sequel to lugaru. soooo i was like :o and :D

Oddmann

Post by Oddmann » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 pm

I must say I stumbled upon OG on Gametrailers.
I got sucked in right away and loved the looks of it so much!
After some thought I had to purchase! And I was right!
It is awesome though it still is alpha, so much butt to kick... :lol:

CCCode

Post by CCCode » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:27 am

Wanted something to do, so i was looking for a game to mod on ModDB and saw OG and though; "Epic!". :)

Kissaki

Post by Kissaki » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 am

The awesome dev blog posts made me find it.
Way later, the NS2+Overgrowth deal was one I could not miss.
The videos showcasing great mechanics (changes) did their part. They show the game coming along nicely.

Aqua

Post by Aqua » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am

I checked the humble bumble packs tweeter and saw wolfiregames, went to their site saw some videos and then i bought the alpha, i cant wait for the real game to come out!

Twitch_Cattz

Post by Twitch_Cattz » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 am

actually a friend i met at a fur-con told me about it :3

Hat

Post by Hat » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am

super meat boy

i was watching some super meat boy videos, then i found the super meat bunny video :D

ViLANDER

Post by ViLANDER » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 am

I was watching some of your videos on the blog and that was really impressive. Also, I'm a new game developer that like seeing some other developer share really good articles!

Diablodoc

Post by Diablodoc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 pm

I saw the humble bundle indie pack with lugaru and tried it; I found Wolfire, then Overgrowth..

Harlam

Post by Harlam » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Somebody posted alpha changes 114 video on facepunch.com, subscibed to your channel and eventually preordered!

Sumguy720

Post by Sumguy720 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 pm

I looked into it because I saw the preliminary motion video way back when I played lugaru-- it was like a test for procedural animation in Lugaru 2 or something.

YOU SHOULD REALLY ADD A POLL!!!

Grnd91

Post by Grnd91 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

I found and played Lugaru a long while back, I only played the demo sadly (had no money or job so I couldn't pay for it.) but when checking Steam a month ago i found there was Overgrowth Steam profile avatars, and then yesterday i found out Lugaru was in the Steam store. So after playing the hell out of Lugaru (a fantastic game by every standard) and having a blast I found all the update videos on youtube and damnit...I couldn't resist but to preorder, I WANT TO PLAY OVERGROWTH.

Syllus

Post by Syllus » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 am

I am part owner of a small aspiring indie game studio myself, and I recently bought a new macbook for our latest iOS game, Ruffled. Shortly afterwards my desktop PC bit the dust. Left with only my work computer I slaved away at our game for several days and finally decided that I needed a break. I needed to play a game!

But alas all of my games were for PC, and so I went online to see what the Mac world had to offer (I have since then installed Windows 7 via bootcamp just so I could play my windows games!) but it was while looking at Mac game sites, that I found Lugaru HD. Following that trail a bit it did not take long to find the blood effects for Overgrowth YouTube video... this led me to the recent video showing the cut planes... and that was all she wrote! This game looks so incredibly awesome and it is being done by another small indie team to boot. I HAD to both have it, and support it! And here I am... or was... my OG installer just finished downloading... see ya! :)

SkottY

Post by SkottY » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:30 am

It was a complete accident when YouTube somehow suggested me to watch a Lugaru Video.
Then I just entered your site and watched some of your Overgrowth videos and then I pre-ordered it.

I think I like it extra much because it reminds me of Earth Special Forces, but without flying and with rabbits instead!!

aloysis

Post by aloysis » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 am

I found Lugaru on fun-motion, got it when you guys were giving it away for free. Then I got addicted to it and I saw that you were working on a sequel on the site, so obviously I had to pre-order.