Sparkleflips!

NMcCoy

Re: Sparkleflips!

Post by NMcCoy » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am

Whoops, sorry about that! Should be fixed now.

spawnom

Post by spawnom » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

how do you install this in the game?

shadowb297

Post by shadowb297 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Why the fuck did you bump this??? im not mad at you, but, sometimes i get mad at these people who want mods and dont look for a way to install it, have no computer knowledge which inturn leads to people bumping topics by like 2 months, it may just be im used to another community, but dont think your gunna get away with bumping 1 WEEK old topics on other forums without getting flamed, people here are NICE, also, im quite sure this needs to be updated and the creator either isnt, or i just didnt read enough.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Shadowb297 does have a point - This topic hasn't been updated since january 2012, so chances are that this mod wouldn't even work with the current alphas anyways, since so much has changed since then.

Regarding how to install it, when you download this mod it gives you some folders that mirror the folders in the game's data folder, which is located wherever you chose to install the game - somewhere in program files probably if you're on windows. ("C:\Program Files (x86)" if you're using a 64-bit version of windows)

If you can locate your game's Data folder then you should be able to figure out how to move the files from the downloaded folders into their respective folders in the game's directory, but once again, chances are this will just cause the game to crash because this is an old mod, so I would advise against it.

spawnom

Post by spawnom » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:55 pm

im sorry i was just asking ? i just don't know i've tried but i just don't know if it will mess up the game..
im here for the same reason as everyone to have as much fun with overgrowth as possible dude..
:mrgreen:

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Wait, really? Someone went into, say, somewhere around the 6th page of modding and posted on this? So it was basically revived from the dead? I thought this was a new mod.