{MAP} STAR BUNNY

elegaro

{MAP} STAR BUNNY

Post by elegaro » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Well here is a new adventure more sci-fi style...

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/dshv1 ... unny_1.zip

Here a song I made but don't know how to put it in the game:http://snd.sc/15Tx38d

I use a lot of models from the internet, downloaded for free... so I guess there is no problem with that (there is no money involved) I just putted some texture on them so is more realistic...texture from gyrth's airtemple...you don't need the map...the texture are included.

NO LAG AT ALL BESIDES THE ENEMIES AND SOME TEXTURES...AWESOMELY PLAYABLE.

for this map you will need Corpse props from RagdollZombie (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18327
and jim´s levels that ugly rabbit(jims_rabbitZ_fuzzy_actor) it seems is not there anymore...It will be included in the File.

The file size is 66mb because that character "jims_rabbitZ_fuzzy_actor" is very big.

REMEMBER THIS:
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING
ONLY PUT THE FILES WHERE THEY HAVE TO BE(IN WINDOWS MERGE DATA FILE....IN MAC COPY EACH FILE IN EACH FOLDER)
HAVE FUN

NOTES: THE FIRST TIME YOU LOAD THE MAP IS GOING TO TAKE A LITTLE BIT MORE TIME...SO WAIT AHAHAHA

the images I uploaded below are from future chapters of Star Bunny...so be patient.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BE PREPARED TO FIGHT YOUR WORST FEARS
STAR BUNNY

COMING SOON...

Last edited by elegaro on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Oplurus

Re: {Coming Soon} STAR BUNNY

Post by Oplurus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm

that looks sick man :shock:

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

What have you created :shock:

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:08 am

....wait.....
HOLY SHIT THAT'S IN-GAME

akazi

Post by akazi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 am

For lag

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:54 am

Akazizizizizi wrote:For Lag
Can't see shit, cap'n.

nebd

Post by nebd » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:11 am

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!
ALL HAIL ELEGARO!

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:43 am

hahaha...I have to say I didn't create the models....they are free models from the internet that I downloaded and learned how to put them in the game I just add a texture.

good fps in game.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Holy greeble!
That looks awesome!

RagdollZombie

Re: {MAP} STAR BUNNY

Post by RagdollZombie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:43 pm

I can't wait to play this map! :D You make some of the most epic maps I have ever seen, man!

Also, about getting the music into the game... The music files have to be in .ogg format. And to change all the game music you should make a stealth(when there are enemies on the map) happy, (no enemies or all enemies defeated) sad (when you die) and combat music for when fighting, then hook them up to the musictest.xml in Data/music :) So far though it will have to replace the old musictest.xml so make sure to include the original so people can change back to the original music :D I hope that helps.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:32 am

Just a heads up: most if not all of the Jim's Objects, scripts, animations, etc end up being located in /custom/elegaro, when the level actually needs them at /custom/jim

Not a hard fix or anything. Just thought I'd let you know, Elegaro.
Fun map! I recorded a bit, but unfortunately I was having an issue with the enemies. They looked like blobs of whale man from far away, then when you got close they looked as they should. :mrgreen:

last

Post by last » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 pm

iDubbbz wrote:I recorded a bit, but unfortunately I was having an issue with the enemies. They looked like blobs of whale man from far away, then when you got close they looked as they should.
The game is probably missing some level of detail models (low poly models to display the character models from the distance) for the enemy models, that's why it is using the whaleman model.
Edit: The game used to make those low poly models itself but maybe there is something wrong with the newer builds and it stoped to generate them.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:26 am

last wrote:
iDubbbz wrote:I recorded a bit, but unfortunately I was having an issue with the enemies. They looked like blobs of whale man from far away, then when you got close they looked as they should.
The game is probably missing some level of detail models (low poly models to display the character models from the distance) for the enemy models, that's why it is using the whaleman model.
Edit: The game used to make those low poly models itself but maybe there is something wrong with the newer builds and it stoped to generate them.
Thanks, Last. You always have the answers! :D

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Also, the game probably had previous versions of the character still in it's cache, so clearing the cache will allow it to reset and make new LOD levels for the character :D

spudy

Post by spudy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Can't get to work for me keeps saying bad xml file :(
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (17 KiB) Viewed 2824 times