[Request] Modding Menu Stuff

WynterFoxx

[Request] Modding Menu Stuff

Post by WynterFoxx » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:07 am

There are two things I feel the Mods menu desperately needs. A disable all button, and the ability to enable all mod dependencies when you enable a mod that has dependencies.

merlyn

Re: [Request] Modding Menu Stuff

Post by merlyn » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:43 pm

WynterFoxx wrote:There are two things I feel the Mods menu desperately needs. A disable all button
Heh, I was just about to work on that today ;) Or get Max to work on it. One of the two.
WynterFoxx wrote:the ability to enable all mod dependencies when you enable a mod that has dependencies.
I haven't tried the Steam dependencies thing yet, and SUMLauncher dependencies support definitely hasn't been built in yet. It's already on our TODO list after we get Beta 4 shipped.

WynterFoxx

Re: [Request] Modding Menu Stuff

Post by WynterFoxx » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:33 pm

merlyn wrote:
WynterFoxx wrote:There are two things I feel the Mods menu desperately needs. A disable all button
Heh, I was just about to work on that today ;) Or get Max to work on it. One of the two.
WynterFoxx wrote:the ability to enable all mod dependencies when you enable a mod that has dependencies.
I haven't tried the Steam dependencies thing yet, and SUMLauncher dependencies support definitely hasn't been built in yet. It's already on our TODO list after we get Beta 4 shipped.
Great minds think alike, eh? :lol: