'Hit points' damage ajusting

neetch

'Hit points' damage ajusting

Post by neetch » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:41 am

Hello. Could anyone possibly point me in the right direction of where to look for changing how much damage weapons do on body parts (if that is a thing) ?

I would like to change the Bow and arrow mod / or the main game so that you are able to 1-shot-headshot enemies. Right now enemies require 2 shots to the head before they die.

Thanks in advance

samjb1992

Re: 'Hit points' damage ajusting

Post by samjb1992 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm

I don't thing you can do body parts, seeing as the attack xml where damage is stored just has damage and sharp damage but its only does over all.

If you want you can message the mod creator and ask if he/she can help with that if its possible.
the creator who is gyrth i believe might be easier to contact on the wolfire discord if you have that. you can still message him here but response time will depend on how often he checks his messages for this forum.

it might be possible to do with a script but I'd have to look into that to be sure.
your best bet is to ask the creator though.

neetch

Re: 'Hit points' damage ajusting

Post by neetch » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Thanks for the replies! I'm already connected to the wolfire discord so i might try asking there if i cant make it work myself. First though i will have a look at the attack xml