Replay mode?

GreggTheGG

Replay mode?

Post by GreggTheGG » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 am

Hi, I'm new here but just wanted to post a recommendation.. I know chances are it won't be added but I think it would be a nice addition to the game.

Some sort of replay/camera mode so that you could record gameplay and then go back and look at it from any angle with the camera, would be great. It would make it really easy for fan made videos.. and with the amazing ability to create your own level and such.. I think it would definitely bring out some great user made content.

Just putting it out there, something like this is what I desire in all games :D

Korban3

Re: Replay mode?

Post by Korban3 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 pm

I guess if David could figure it out, and wanted to he'd do it. I couldn't program that, but David could. My only worry is that it would really bog down the game because that involves saving the information for every object, from every applicable frame over time. Normally a game keeps track of the set of information of a single frame and changes it over time, but this involves holding onto each frame. So it could be pretty memory intensive if it isn't handled properly.

minorpain!

Re: Replay mode?

Post by minorpain! » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:34 pm

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

been thinking of that your awsome :D :D :D :D