[Map] Orange Shards

mikey661

[Map] Orange Shards

Post by mikey661 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

-READ BEFORE POSTING-

Its a normal map like red shards, but with a bit of a twist. There are enemies, and there is a fight at the end.

If you can find the easter egg, it will give you a secret word to include in your posts, that you have to hide in your message so other people cannot copy, or if you dont want to post, just send me a PM with the secret word and subject "Draw" and ill add you.

If you enter the draw, i myself will write all your names down on equal pieces of paper and put them in a hat and pick them out with my hand. The old fashioned way.

The 1st 2nd and 3rd picks will be featured in my sequel when i make it!

If anybody posts here and gives it away, then the draw will be cancelled. :'(

The draw ends at August 20th, a couple days after i return from my trip to Ukraine.

Have fun!
Attachments
OrangeShards.xml
The Map
(57.85 KiB) Downloaded 82 times

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Re: [Map] Orange Shards

Post by Constance » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

I might as well try it! I PM'd you the secret thingy, and I feel proud that I got the code first. What am I doing with my life.
Last edited by Constance on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 pm

These exPloration maps are always great, and this level is fUn. Makes me want to finish my rainbow sharDs level! I Don't think I have worked on it in a Long timE. I guess I'll geT back tO it soon. LOve the idEA of the hidden meSsage at the easter egg too...

Also, I added Your map to the menu mod! :)

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Anton wrote:These exPloration maps are always great, and this level is fUn. Makes me want to finish my rainbow sharDs level! I Don't think I have worked on it in a Long timE. I guess I'll geT back tO it soon. LOve the idEA of the hidden meSsage at the easter egg too...

Also, I added Your map to the menu mod! :)
Ah, you're going to make a rainbow shards level? That'll be fun. Also, with the orange shards map, it could've used a lot more scenery in the background, and the enemies could have varieties in colors. I thought the wolf was easy to defeat, since I approached him stealthily. You should put in two wolves instead.

bennyp

Post by bennyp » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Pretty unbelievable demo, dude. Level's excellent! Even lacking dangerous drugs, uber-phat.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 pm

bennyp wrote:Pretty unbelievable demo, dude. Level's excellent! Even lacking dangerous drugs, uber-phat.
Nice...

Advance123

Post by Advance123 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Yep, you did good level, Mike!