{Map} Green Shards v1.3

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

{Map} Green Shards v1.3

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:29 am

(What's with all these parkour maps with the name '(X) Shards'? Oh well. I might as well make one myself.)

Introducing: Green Shards!
(Requires SteelRaven7's Wipeout Hotspot)

I've created a thumbnail for the map (wink wink, Anton), too.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think of it!
(with a hidden easter egg too)
Two downloads are below. One of them is the extended one, while the other is normal. I will be extending the extended one occasionally. The words below will tell you if it's extended or not, so be sure you're downloading the right one.
Attachments
green_shards.xml
Extended.
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 86 times
green_shards.xml
Normal.
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by Constance on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: {Map} Green Shards

Post by Anton » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh no... I added this to the menu mod... only to realize that you have uploaded the wrong map... This is probably not your fault, but you uploaded the Shielded Stands map. Go to (Username)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wolfire\Overgrowth\Data\Levels and check to see if the file is there instead.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Anton wrote:Oh no... I added this to the menu mod... only to realize that you have uploaded the wrong map... This is probably not your fault, but you uploaded the Shielded Stands map. Go to (Username)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wolfire\Overgrowth\Data\Levels and check to see if the file is there instead.
It SHOULD be fixed now, but I'll double-check

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Anton wrote:Oh no... I added this to the menu mod... only to realize that you have uploaded the wrong map... This is probably not your fault, but you uploaded the Shielded Stands map. Go to (Username)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Wolfire\Overgrowth\Data\Levels and check to see if the file is there instead.
It's fixed. Or it should be... %90 it is

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Nope, it's still Shielded Strands.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 pm

What the haybalington? Why isn't it there?

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:18 pm

It's in the VirtualStore thing. Very odd. Why is it in here? This should be the fixed one. Otherwise, I'm just gonna have to give up.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Re: {Map} Green Shards [FIXED]

Post by Constance » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:23 pm

It's fixed! You can add to the menu mod now.