[Character] Lemur [NEW UPDATE]

RagdollZombie

[Character] Lemur [NEW UPDATE]

Post by RagdollZombie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 am

Edit: I'm not uploading it anymore sorry. ^^ Plus i need more space in my Dropbox...

If you still want it just message me, I might still have it in my files.
Last edited by RagdollZombie on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.

vallejo18

Re: [Character] Lemur

Post by vallejo18 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 am

I have been gone from this scene too long.....I AM AMAZED.....Your character idea is awesome, i was just watching Madagascar 3 and i wish you can make him more like King Julian and Morty. Otherwise, nice mod. I guess i have to step my game up and put my name back in this scene.

scorched4life

Post by scorched4life » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:37 pm

vallejo18 wrote:I have been gone from this scene too long.....I AM AMAZED.....Your character idea is awesome, i was just watching Madagascar 3 and i wish you can make him more like King Julian and Morty. Otherwise, nice mod. I guess i have to step my game up and put my name back in this scene.
it is not a character idea its a character you can download and install into the game

Macrauchenia

Post by Macrauchenia » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Wow this character is awesome. Something about his paint scheme makes it seem like he's almost cell-shaded too....very cool.

zzwerty

Post by zzwerty » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm

Looks really nice, although it would probably be better if you somehow made the skeleton smaller, but I don't think that's possible within the engine at the moment

vallejo18

Post by vallejo18 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:15 am

scorched4life wrote:
vallejo18 wrote:I have been gone from this scene too long.....I AM AMAZED.....Your character idea is awesome, i was just watching Madagascar 3 and i wish you can make him more like King Julian and Morty. Otherwise, nice mod. I guess i have to step my game up and put my name back in this scene.
it is not a character idea its a character you can download and install into the game
Yea i was pretty sure of that, i was speaking his idea of adding a Lemur to overgrowth. The idea of the character selection.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 am

vallejo18 wrote:
scorched4life wrote:
Yea i was pretty sure of that, i was speaking his idea of adding a Lemur to overgrowth. The idea of the character selection.
I'm glad you like the idea! :D
Last edited by RagdollZombie on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 am

Liking all these new characters. Should be able to update the Community Item Browser in the menu mod with all new stuff monday evening CET.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:41 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:Liking all these new characters. Should be able to update the Community Item Browser in the menu mod with all new stuff monday evening CET.
wow thanks! That'd be awesome!

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

In the community content browser now. :)

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm

This character will need a big update. Like my cheetah, this character is pretty outdated, now that I've learned how to make textures work correctly in Overgrowth, I will be updating this sometime in the future, but I can't promise it will be soon, because I have a lot of other things I need to do...

Also note, that you should beware that there is a bug with this character that crashes the game if he grabs a weapon (or if you hold alt to attach a weapon when he is in that level) I'm not sure why, but this character will need a lot of fixing...

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 pm

I improving a lot on this character. I am changing his overall shape and trying to give him a more realistic texture so he fits better into Overgrowth. I used some photos of Lemurs to help me make some seamless fur textures to help me along with making the realistic texture and so far it looks really good (and surprisingly realistic)!
Last edited by RagdollZombie on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akazi

Re: [Character] Lemur (BIG UPDATE W.I.P)

Post by akazi » Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Pretty, cool. I like how you're always dedicated to making your character textures better then they were before.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Wed May 15, 2013 12:02 am

akazi wrote:Pretty, cool. I like how you're always dedicated to making your character textures better then they were before.
Yeah hehe xD The lemur and cheetah when I first made them really dissapointed me because I knew I could have done better on them (but then again the lemur was my second character I ever made for Overgrowth) and now that I kinda have more of an understanding about making characters in Overgrowth I feel like i should make more of an effort to make them look good now xD Especially since I want to improve on making characters in general

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Wed May 15, 2013 11:21 pm

The textures about halfway done
Last edited by RagdollZombie on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.