|MAP| - FINALVERSUS ***(UPDATED)***

Turkeydipking

Re: |MAP| - FINALVERSUS ***(UPDATED)***

Post by Turkeydipking » Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 am

This looks amazing! I'll try it out with my sister and let you know what we both think - looks awesome though! :)

BL4M3_Qc

Post by BL4M3_Qc » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks!!

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:27 am

I get this error when loading the level in the latest alpha.
pillow.jpg
pillow.jpg (13.9 KiB) Viewed 3646 times
And when I walk on a land mine, which I'm guessing is what is some plant that I jumped into, I get errors about missing textures too.

Really nice looking level!

BL4M3_Qc

Post by BL4M3_Qc » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Silverfish wrote:I get this error when loading the level in the latest alpha.
pillow.jpg
And when I walk on a land mine, which I'm guessing is what is some plant that I jumped into, I get errors about missing textures too.

Really nice looking level!

It's been a long time since last time I played this game. I couldn't tell what's wrong, sorry mate.
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate.

BL4M3_Qc

Post by BL4M3_Qc » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Wow, it's been such a LONG time! I don't know how to play my own map anymore!? Is it somewhere downloadable or does it work just fine as before?

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Post by halzoid » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:52 am

The latest update means that SUMLauncher maps don't show on the new menu anymore (or at least until they're updated). If you don't want to update, you can still find the map where it was installed before, just navigate to the .xml file location. (Data/Custom/*You*/*this map*.xml)

Oh, also, the the post a year ago: square pillow seems to be a misplaced file, so you'll probably have a few whale fails around the map and Gyrths land mine shader doesn't exist anymore, so you'll have to click continue a few times after hitting a landmine

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 am

halzoid wrote:The latest update means that SUMLauncher maps don't show on the new menu anymore (or at least until they're updated). If you don't want to update, you can still find the map where it was installed before, just navigate to the .xml file location. (Data/Custom/*You*/*this map*.xml)

Oh, also, the the post a year ago: square pillow seems to be a misplaced file, so you'll probably have a few whale fails around the map and Gyrths land mine shader doesn't exist anymore, so you'll have to click continue a few times after hitting a landmine
All maps/mods have been fixed in SUMLauncher to use the new structure... and the location has been updated for everything, so everything is in Data/Mods/

In the new version of the game, you need to make sure you activate a mod, and then it will show up in the Play menu.