[Map] Lunny Bunny Tribute

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Re: [Map] Lunny Bunny Tribute

Post by Constance » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 am

Don't you know? Levels are all written in scripts by the author. It's all just a small movie, and the level .xml is the script for the movie that's there in order to tell the actors (the bunnies) what to do, what to say and when to punch.
We were all directors and we never even knew it.

edoantonioco

Post by edoantonioco » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:57 am

Hello, I got this from sumlauncher and its not working. Here are the errors

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30904

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:00 am

edoantonioco wrote:Hello, I got this from sumlauncher and its not working. Here are the errors

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30904
These error are all the same, and have nothing to do with each map. Please stop posting in every map that uses the water_fight shaders, pillow.xml or the ZramuliZ smoke shaders. The maps are not the problem, but the original files need to be update.

(I'm the moderator for SUMLauncher, and will resolve these issues as soon as they have been updated by the original developers.)

edoantonioco

Post by edoantonioco » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:25 am

Hello, I fixed this map. But now it requires the rocket, american city and landmine from the workshop, the ones from sumlauncher wont work.
Attachments
lunny-bunny-tribute-NEW.zip
(251.73 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:32 am

edoantonioco wrote:Hello, I fixed this map. But now it requires the rocket, american city and landmine from the workshop, the ones from sumlauncher wont work.
Thanks for updating this. We won't be able to use it in SUMLauncher though, if the dependencies are not the SUMLauncher versions.

I've seen several maps that have been updated, and I'll try to get to those this week. But, it will be the same issue regarding SUMLauncher dependencies, if that is the case.