[MAP] Falleritus: The ultimate ragdoll death map!

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: [MAP] Falleritus: The ultimate ragdoll death map!

Post by Anton » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:30 pm

DefeatingOrc wrote:Yo m8 the dropbox doesnt work it says the files were removed
You can still install this through SUMLauncher, if you are looking for it.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

crazybear52

Post by crazybear52 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:59 pm

I downloaded Falleritus through the SUMLauncher, but every time i load the map it can't find an object which gives me a Whale Fail.

http://prntscr.com/ey11mm

If you know anything about this or how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Post by halzoid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:20 pm

It's going through the wrong directory for some reason...

the only way to fix it is to go into the level .xml, then search for "antonriehl", this will take you to where the level searches for the asset. Now delete everything from "/Users/" to "/MacOS/" so that the path starts at "Data/Custom/"...

It's kinda' difficult to explain unless you know what you're doing, but just try to go through what I wrote piece by piece and it should work out

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:24 pm

crazybear52 wrote:I downloaded Falleritus through the SUMLauncher, but every time i load the map it can't find an object which gives me a Whale Fail.
A fix for this has been posted in SUMLauncher. Please run SUMLauncher and update the file, and it should work.

It is also available to turn on and off in the mod menu, and will show up in Play > Custom Levels.

crazybear52

Post by crazybear52 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Anton wrote:
crazybear52 wrote:I downloaded Falleritus through the SUMLauncher, but every time i load the map it can't find an object which gives me a Whale Fail.
A fix for this has been posted in SUMLauncher. Please run SUMLauncher and update the file, and it should work.

It is also available to turn on and off in the mod menu, and will show up in Play > Custom Levels.
Updated it, also can't use the debug keys to ragdoll if i play Falleritus in Custom levels, and now i can't find the level in the megadeth folder, is it in a different location now or can i activate the debug keys in custom levels? :|

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm

crazybear52 wrote:Updated it, also can't use the debug keys to ragdoll if i play Falleritus in Custom levels, and now i can't find the level in the megadeth folder, is it in a different location now or can i activate the debug keys in custom levels? :|
Press F1 to enter editor mode, and enable the debug keys.

All maps have been moved from the Custom folder to the Mods folder.

Amazaley1

Post by Amazaley1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Link dead again :'(