[MAP] Falleritus: The ultimate ragdoll death map!

Megadeth9811

[MAP] Falleritus: The ultimate ragdoll death map!

Post by Megadeth9811 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Here is a map that I made for the hell of it. It is a port of the original Garry's Mod map: Falleritus 8, so credit to the original maker of this map.

The purpose of this map is to throw yourself into one of the traps and tumble to your death. Please note that not all of the traps work perfectly because physics are annoying.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL99atUsDIo

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wufud3ep2fv1 ... p.rar?dl=0
Last edited by Megadeth9811 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EPR89

Re: [MAP] Falleritus: The ultimate ragdoll death map!

Post by EPR89 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:25 am

The video is not available for me.
Probably region-blocked because of the music you have used.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:16 am

It's nice to see more people interested in raggdoll and raggdoll games

Theguywhogamesalot

Post by Theguywhogamesalot » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 am

Nice map it was really fun! It was like a theme park. I did a playthrough on it.

Sorry about the skybox problem. I think you need the skybox fix mod. Makes it look pretty cool though.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:37 am

Theguywhogamesalot wrote:Nice map it was really fun! It was like a theme park. I did a playthrough on it.
[+] your video
Sorry about the skybox problem. I think you need the skybox fix mod. Makes it look pretty cool though.
i actually fixed this by deleting th sumlauncher caches and the games chaches. then dleting overgrowth adn reinstalling it trough steam. opening sumlauncher (denying that it wants to generate a config file for me) and installing all the fixes there are available.

Theguywhogamesalot

Post by Theguywhogamesalot » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:05 pm

rodeje25 wrote: i actually fixed this by deleting th sumlauncher caches and the games chaches. then dleting overgrowth adn reinstalling it trough steam. opening sumlauncher (denying that it wants to generate a config file for me) and installing all the fixes there are available.
I actually just fixed this. Deleting the cache fixed it.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:18 am

gersh dern it megadeath. lol i cant download it cuz ur dropbox said "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Untamed

Post by Untamed » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 pm

I guess I'm late.
I cant download it either

akazi

Post by akazi » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Hey guys it seems Megadeth9811 doesn't browse these forums much so I will link a new download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f1a74or0matt ... vOwQa?dl=0
Remember to place the megadeth folder in your Data/customs folder.
To load in the object first open your item browser in OG, look for the folder icon by the heart icon and click that, navigate to data/custom/Megadeth9811/objects/RagdollDethmap/base_cube, and load it in.

johnsonde

Post by johnsonde » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:48 pm

akazi wrote:Hey guys it seems Megadeth9811 doesn't browse these forums much so I will link a new download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f1a74or0matt ... vOwQa?dl=0
To load in the object first open your item browser in OG, look for the folder icon by the heart icon and click that, navigate to data/custom/Megadeth9811/objects/RagdollDethmap/base_cube, and load it in.
I tried to do what you said, (dropbox works :D) but am i suppose to load it on a certain map with the item loader because when i click on the base_cube.xml it didnt load.

akazi

Post by akazi » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:57 am

johnsonde wrote:
akazi wrote:Hey guys it seems Megadeth9811 doesn't browse these forums much so I will link a new download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f1a74or0matt ... vOwQa?dl=0
I tried to do what you said, (dropbox works :D) but am i suppose to load it on a certain map with the item loader because when i click on the base_cube.xml it didnt load.
First time loading will take the longest, once it's loaded the object is very big. I just tested it out and it seems to load just fine for me.

johnsonde

Post by johnsonde » Fri May 01, 2015 9:04 pm

akazi wrote:
johnsonde wrote:
First time loading will take the longest, once it's loaded the object is very big. I just tested it out and it seems to load just fine for me.
do i have to load it on a certain map though? and when i load it is the game suppose to freeze? (meaning its loading) or no?

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 am

johnsonde wrote: do i have to load it on a certain map though? and when i load it is the game suppose to freeze? (meaning its loading) or no?
a freeze could happen because the computer is doing something that is very taxing.
this can take a while or just a sec.
or your computer is frozen and you have to restart it

xXBunnyxBunXx

Post by xXBunnyxBunXx » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 am

I can't download it, says the files been removed

DefeatingOrc

Post by DefeatingOrc » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Yo m8 the dropbox doesnt work it says the files were removed