Script Param Help pls.

Dehlord

Script Param Help pls.

Post by Dehlord » Thu May 11, 2017 6:06 pm

So, i was messing around with some stuff, doing all that, and i went into the script parameters and seen that i could add stuff. In the case that i wanted to change my jump height, or my attack range, what exactly would i do (if possible.)? I know that you can do the "fall damage multiplier", so it's kind of like that.

I'm not sure if this goes in the modding section, just guessing.

merlyn

Re: Script Param Help pls.

Post by merlyn » Fri May 12, 2017 12:18 am

Dehlord wrote:So, i was messing around with some stuff, doing all that, and i went into the script parameters and seen that i could add stuff. In the case that i wanted to change my jump height, or my attack range, what exactly would i do (if possible.)? I know that you can do the "fall damage multiplier", so it's kind of like that.

I'm not sure if this goes in the modding section, just guessing.
It would require modding right now, and couldn't be done in-editor.

Jump height is controlled in Data/Scripts/aircontrols.as

Not sure off the top of my head how to do the attack range, but I think it would probably be in Data/Scripts/aschar.as

If you modify these, I suggest you create a mod to override them, instead of editing the game's base files. See Data/ExampleMods for some info on how to make the right directory structure for that. Your mods would go in the Data/Mods/<your_mod_name_here> folder

Dehlord

Post by Dehlord » Fri May 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Thanks.