Receiver Inspired Ideas

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
AmorphousGamer

Re: Receiver Inspired Ideas

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 pm

atomtengeralattjaro wrote:For example, while having a loaded gun in hand, small falls (like jumping down a few steps on the stairs) could have a low probability to cause you to accidentally fire your gun.
I don't think that's actually something that would happen. Even if you do constantly have your finger inside the trigger guard (which you shouldn't if you're even slightly trained with guns), I don't think a fall would transfer enough energy to your finger in the direction required to pull the trigger.

Riverkiller

Re: Receiver Inspired Ideas

Post by Riverkiller » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:23 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:
atomtengeralattjaro wrote:For example, while having a loaded gun in hand, small falls (like jumping down a few steps on the stairs) could have a low probability to cause you to accidentally fire your gun.
I don't think that's actually something that would happen. Even if you do constantly have your finger inside the trigger guard (which you shouldn't if you're even slightly trained with guns), I don't think a fall would transfer enough energy to your finger in the direction required to pull the trigger.
Unless you're a real bitch and get scared easily and the fall causes you to lower your guard and you clench because of the pa- oh god your foot!
Also, I think that the player really wouldn't be trained with firearms, as evidenced by needed manuals that they burn into your skull by way of tapes...
But that could be interesting.