Ch - ch - changes

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
castiglione

Ch - ch - changes

Post by castiglione » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

One of the tapes refers to your gun as an 1911A.

With the two new guns, this no longer holds true.

On another note, I like the Glock but...it's frickin' overpowered. It can basically do everything the 1911A can do but hold more ammo and it's capable of selective fire. The S&W M10 is distinctive from the 1911A but whenever I get the Glock, I feel like I'm playing on EZmode. I think it should be made into a "treasure" you can find instead of a gun you start with, due to how unbalanced it is.

Other guns to add - double barreled shotgun would be nice (I prefer over under to side by side). Having empty shells get caught on the extractor when you break open the barrels would be nice. New badguys would be nice, too - the gun turrets on wheels or flying turrets would be nice. I would also like to propose another type of badguy.

A taser on a turret.

:D

castiglione

Re: Ch - ch - changes

Post by castiglione » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh yeah - when firing the revolver in double-action mode, I suggest a little bit "wobble" be added to model the effect of an extra long (and hard) trigger pull compared to a single-action trigger pull.

JamesOrmiston

Re: Ch - ch - changes

Post by JamesOrmiston » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:22 pm

Just a note, please do not add flying turrets. That would make the game almost unplayable considering the 1-hit-dead system of health xD