Receiver steam Key

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
sparrowash

Receiver steam Key

Post by sparrowash » Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 am

Hi, i'm sorry if this has been asked already but it said that Receiver was on steam but being as i downloaded because i got overgrowth i don't have it on my humble account and so i was wondering if it is possibly for people who have got receiver through overgrowth if they get a steam key yet?

Trif

Re: Receiver steam Key

Post by Trif » Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Yes, you can get a Steam key! Go to your humble account page and scroll down to the bottom to All Your Purchases, then click Overgrowth Alpha.
You can claim a Steam key on that page.

sparrowash

Post by sparrowash » Thu May 02, 2013 7:15 am

Trif wrote:Yes, you can get a Steam key! Go to your humble account page and scroll down to the bottom to All Your Purchases, then click Overgrowth Alpha.
But the thing is i didn't download it from the humble bundle because i got it from the Preorder page and so its not on my bundle account.

Spice_King

Post by Spice_King » Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

sparrowash wrote:
Trif wrote:Yes, you can get a Steam key! Go to your humble account page and scroll down to the bottom to All Your Purchases, then click Overgrowth Alpha.
But the thing is i didn't download it from the humble bundle because i got it from the Preorder page and so its not on my bundle account.
The old www.wolfire.com/spf/XXXXXXXXXX link should now take you to the Humble Bundle page with the same code. From there the Steam key is available. Just check your old emails for it, or ask Wolfire for help if you've lost that email.