Pardon my noobishness but how do you load magazines?

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
Shaleesh

Pardon my noobishness but how do you load magazines?

Post by Shaleesh » Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 am

I love this game, I really do but I have run into one problem, I haven't the slightest idea of how to load the box magazines of the Glock and the M1911.
I understand that I have to remove the magazine from the weapon and need to have loose ammo to insert but I have no Idea how to get from there to loading the magazine.

I'm sorry to waste your time on this but as I stated earlier I'm clueless as to how to do this ^^;.

Enemby

Re: Pardon my noobishness but how do you load magazines?

Post by Enemby » Fri May 03, 2013 3:00 pm

You'll want to holster your firearm with ~, hold the magazine in your hand, and insert bullets with z until you either run out of bullets or fill the magazine. After that, hit the number pertaining to your holstered gun(usually 1) to hold that in your hand, and hit z to insert the magazine.

You might have to put a new bullet in the chamber with r, but likely not.

(The game does tell you how to do this..)

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Fri May 03, 2013 4:05 pm

You can check if you need to load in a bullet or not by holding down T, and then holding R. If there is no bullet in the chamber, you'll have to cock it back with R (not holding down T).

Szoreny

Post by Szoreny » Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 am

I take it there's no command to empty bullets from a magazine.....except standing in a quiet area and ejecting each bullet with the slide then picking them up off the floor, right?

Sometimes you spawn with multiple magazines each partially full, and I like to consolidate the shots before anything exciting happens.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Szoreny wrote:I take it there's no command to empty bullets from a magazine.....except standing in a quiet area and ejecting each bullet with the slide then picking them up off the floor, right?

Sometimes you spawn with multiple magazines each partially full, and I like to consolidate the shots before anything exciting happens.
While you have the magazine in your hand and your pistol holstered, you can press R to take out bullets. Just now did I realize this was exactly like a Nerf gun game.