Wiki- Login Denied

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
lamekupo

Wiki- Login Denied

Post by lamekupo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:31 am

Hey there,

Just'd like to start off with some formalities, and introduce myself as a fan of the game. Receiver definitely brings something new to the table and is a very impressive game for having been developed in only a week. I beat the game a couple days ago (despite having owned it since the Steam Greenlight sale), and despite that fact, I couldn't bring myself to put down the game, so I've been playing it just for the gameplay, without any particular goal in mind, for a good while.

And over the course of playing, I've had a few questions, but noticed the wiki is essentially unwritten. I just thought that I'd like to share what I've learned about this game and write a few articles, if only to save a few others the trouble of Googling or experimenting themselves.

So with that in mind, I registered for an account and attempted to login to the wiki, but was met with "You are not a member of the required phpBB group."

My account is still new, so I'm not sure if this is just an anti-spam restriction, but on the off-chance it isn't, I would like to ask permission to write some articles for the Receiver wiki, if there's no qualms about someone writing for it.