Can i get scripts of tapes?

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
Liasder_

Can i get scripts of tapes?

Post by Liasder_ » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:32 am

First of all, i think i should say hello to all of the people in this forum. HELLO ALL!

and secondly, i might need to say that i could make some grammatical errors since English isn't my mother tongue.. (well, i will mention this later on this article since that's how i visited this forum and why do i generating this topic. )

Anyway, let's give myself a test whether i could use english better than 2nd grade level, as the forum rules(viewtopic.php?f=1&t=437) said.. :)

--

Okay, here's the main topic : "Can i get scripts of the tape recordings?" and one more thing that i didn't mention on the title: "How about adding Subtitles for the tapes?, if that's can't be done. why?"

If you ask why this scripts and subtitles matters, my answer is : "Because some of the Players whom english is not a mother tongue are not good at "listening" english, but still, quite most of them are able to "Read" and understand.

Actually. I wanted to ask about the subtitles one first, but i thought like it could make bothersome problem to developers when it comes to considering it and possibly, applying it in-gaming experience.

So that's one of reason why am i asking about the scripts. because that's going to be easier than making fonts for subtitles. and applying it on actual game.

If i could get scripts. i might able to try it translating in my country's language. so that i can help someone in my country playing Receiver. (well it's true that they are pretty minor... but several review posts can be found on my country after the free-giveaway.)

I spent some time while googling about tape scripts or sound-files of recordings, but i couldn't found anything. well that's why i am here though..

Oh, yes, the subtitles. it is going to be awesome and really helpful. just putting in some subtitles could attract more various types of players..

i am hoping someone grateful person would make a reply for this topic. although i failed to make a point on this topic.. :oops:

----
adding few lines more on October 5th :

Okay, so there's no reply on this topic yet. :Foreveralone:

then, "Can I just write down the scripts?" i mean, is it fine to taking dictation?

well in fact. I'm just about to start write down all the scripts, by watching some of Youtube videos. i might try to mark a number for it.

I might work for that but even if i take that dictation completed, i won't use it untill i get an accept for it.

Kaeascannethaoa

Can i get scripts of tapes

Post by Kaeascannethaoa » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:13 pm

He isnt ready to do the work he has to, and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Poor Dae Lyn and the kids. My heart breaks for them.

I am keeping all of you in my prayers.

rodeje25

Re: Can i get scripts of tapes?

Post by rodeje25 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:43 pm

you could make this into a mod and then you would be free to make scripts or translate the recordings of the tapes into your own language. nothing to worry about. it may even get implemented if you do it for other languages as well! or you find people who speak other languages to help you.

Starleybings

Can i get scripts of tapes

Post by Starleybings » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:49 pm

No spirtualism cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with spiritualism that gets you into trouble, a gun cannot get you into trouble, its what you do with the gun that gets you into trouble.

luckywin90

Re: Can i get scripts of tapes?

Post by luckywin90 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:19 am

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! run 3