Many bugs have been swatted, and the moddable textures have been improved!
However, the normal map bug still remains. But the original one will be omitted when you change a texture!Note: Included example files are mostly resized versions! For full image files download the DG source code and look for the .tga files!
To play these mods in multiplayer, every client and host has to have it!
This tutorial is under construction!
Since 011 BETA a help/example file is included.
If this is not the case, they will not see the cards like you do.
Hi there, Desperate Gods fanatics!
My name is Vonkie, and I'm here to show of my mod for the game.
I'm a fairly new programmer, but I have the experience to mod~
There have been a lot of new features in the last few updates, that make the old title of it(Full mouse control) not valid anymore...
This mod will give all control over the game to the mouse, or anything you like, really.
Controls for the mouse: show
Here is the mouse's new control scheme:
Left mouse button stays the same.
Tap a card/deck: Middle mouse button(Press the scroll wheel down.)
Tap anything else: Right mouse button.
Flipping a card/deck: Right mouse button, double click for rotation.
Rotating: Scroll wheel up/down.
Zooming: Right mouse button or scroll wheeling while not holding anything.
- While zoomed you can now hold your cursor to the edge of the screen to move the camera around!
- You can also drag the screen around by holding the Tap Card key(Middle mouse button by default.)
- Scroll wheel zooming can now be done gradually!(zooming in deeper or less deep) This may feel a tad buggy still.)
- Code: Select all
- Full mouse support. Control everything with clicks!
- Input menu! Choose how to control the game yourself.
- GUI modifications. New menu, for your convenience~
- Change the password mid-game!
- Direct connect to IP.
- Sound preferences, name preference.
- dedicated server listing for the mod, with backwards compatibility listing as well.
- Modified chat window.(Partly in progress)
- See which rooms are password protected(Indicated with an X)
- Make your own card mods!
- Bug fixes.
- Full texture moddability, contains bugs however.
- Multi-Coin pickup, use the tap object button to pick up multiples!(Right click by default)
- Toybox, add new items mid-game(Server host only).
- Color Selection!
Feel free to suggest better schematics! Or report some bugs! Or maybe new features?
Here is the mod, yes, it works as a stand-alone game, yes it works on any server:Download 013
- Example/ReadMe included for modders.Download 012 MAC Not tested, not able to test! >> Wanna keep up to date with my mod? Follow me on twitter! <<
013 - Quick fix!
Added Version checker.
Quick bugfix with multi-coin pickup.
012 - Kill the bugs!
Added Color selection, and a few small additions.
Changed multi-coin pickup!
Fixed multiple bugs.
011 BETA - Hell and back! Now going back again...
Added multiple mod features.
Added ToyBox for server hosts.
Added multi-coin pick up.
Fixed height of objects you carry.
010 - Now we are thinking with JSON!
Added Card modding feature!
Fixed multiple bugs.
009 - Biggest update~
Added savable preferences.
Added choice system for server registration.
Changed GUI margins, by request.
Fixed multiple bugs.
008 - Important, this time.
Added Direct connecting.
Changed the connection tittle, disabling to connect modded clients to official servers!
Fixed the zoom in main menu.
007 - I'm too drunk to code!~
Added password changing in menu, thank you JayneHJKL for allowing me!
Changed the GUI, more appropriate to the screen, by request.
006 - Are you sure?
Added the ability to drag the screen while zoomed in, by request.
Changed the GUI:
- Option to quit the game altogether in main menu(For when you are in full screen.)
- Added option to allow boundary scrolling or not in in-game menu.
- Added extra safety when restarting/exiting the game.
005 - The GUI? why not!
Added double 'flipping' click to rotation, on request.
Added menu for less likely accidental 'exit game', on request.
004 - scroll wheel fun.
Changed the zoom control for the scroll wheel, allowing gradual zooming.
Fixed a little bug that made the cards lower a bit while flipping them.
003 - That was quick.
Added scroll zooming, by request.
Added input manager options.
Fixed hover bug when tapping an object.
002 - Edgy movement!
Added zoomed camera movement with mouse support.
001 - initial release