Overgrowth Back

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
BrutalChicken

Overgrowth Back

Post by BrutalChicken » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 am

Hey, i have some small problem.. I Pre-Ordered Overgrowth on Alpha 197.

After few months i purchesed a new computer.. and i don't remember how to download Overgrowth again, and when i Pre-Ordered the game I got a link to this website that said i can download every time i want. but i can't find the link any more, can you help me and tell me from who the email sent to my Email? i really want to play this game again.

Endoperez

Re: Overgrowth Back

Post by Endoperez » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:50 am

I disapproved the other thread. You shouldn't post that kind of information on a public forum! Transaction information and other such things should only be sent privately to the Wolfire team.

Endoperez

Re: Overgrowth Back

Post by Endoperez » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am

There is a download link on the Secret Preorder Forum. Do you have the original e-mail you got saved somewhere? If so, you can follow these steps to mark your forum account as a preorderer, then go to the Secret Preorder Forum, and download the game from one of the sticky threads.

Your other option is to download Overgrowth from the Humble Store. Try logging in to Humble Bundle using your e-mail. Then, Overgrowth should appear either on the list of games you can download. If it isn't there, you should see it inside the 'Claim Past Purchases' thing on the very top of the page.

https://www.humblebundle.com/home

You can ignore the Origin bundle, that has nothing to do with this.