Additions to the Lugaru 2: Health Meter

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Sage

Post by Sage » Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:15 pm

Colicedus wrote:Fine i am ready for you're Consequences, do/say you're worst. :|
I'm taking away your cake/pie/whatever for 2 whole days, K? Bai.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:34 pm

leDoOd wrote:Suspensions for flamewars should be a new rule. 1 week for every insult.

Let's see... for that, Ren would get about 16 weeks suspension, and Colicedus would get about 11 weeks. Pool 'em together and that's 27 weeks at least for both of them, or until March 13, 2007. Sounds fair 'nuff to me.
That's idiotic. Fuck off. I should get a ban for giving him what he deserves by insulting me when I did nothing to him? Get out.

wormguy

Post by wormguy » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:44 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
wormguy wrote:I think learning proper English grammar is a good prerequisite to posting on the Wolfire forum... :roll:
Which part of my grammar was incorrect?

And Colice-whatever-the-fuck-your-name-is, I can't believe I actually defended this guy. I excused the apparent literacy of an infant because I thought he was doing his best, but apparently he IS that much of a retard.

Not only was he doing it with such poor grammar, but he was insulting people on things he didn't even know. What's the point of using an insult based on an assumption, since no one is even going to take it seriously anyway?

Telling me I'm old and can't get it up? I'm sixteen and I can get it up to masturbate anyway, if you were really interested in whether or not I can. What is it with guys insulting other guys about their dicks? Are you really THAT gay?

How about I hit him back with a similarly inspired insult? How about "YOUR MOM AND I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT LOLOLOLOLOL", or "YOU ARE A GAY COCKSUCKER"?
Don't Fuck me off again
No one is intimidated, you moronic piece of shit. Some people are probably just laughing at you. Keep the idiocy to yourself and go choke.
Not you, Renegade. I was talking about Colicedus. Your grammar was fine.

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:58 pm

Calm the fuck down, Renegade. Seriously.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:28 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
wormguy wrote:I think learning proper English grammar is a good prerequisite to posting on the Wolfire forum... :roll:
Which part of my grammar was incorrect?

And Colice-whatever-the-fuck-your-name-is, I can't believe I actually defended this guy. I excused the apparent literacy of an infant because I thought he was doing his best, but apparently he IS that much of a retard.

Not only was he doing it with such poor grammar, but he was insulting people on things he didn't even know. What's the point of using an insult based on an assumption, since no one is even going to take it seriously anyway?

Telling me I'm old and can't get it up? I'm sixteen and I can get it up to masturbate anyway, if you were really interested in whether or not I can. What is it with guys insulting other guys about their dicks? Are you really THAT gay?

How about I hit him back with a similarly inspired insult? How about "YOUR MOM AND I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT LOLOLOLOLOL", or "YOU ARE A GAY COCKSUCKER"?
Don't Fuck me off again
No one is intimidated, you moronic piece of shit. Some people are probably just laughing at you. Keep the idiocy to yourself and go choke.
With what you said up there, all you are doing is Lowering you're self to my level, maybe even lower.

now you're trying to take me down further with you. i have tried apologizing to all of you. it seems to me you are trying to find some body to hate. What do i need to say SORRY FOR SAYING FUCKING BULLSHIT?

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:02 am

Everyone go do some yoga and chill out, or I'll need to lock the thread for a few days..

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:31 pm

Lol. Sorry, zip. It's cool Colicedus, no need to worry. Albab, don't type to me. :)

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
leDoOd wrote:Suspensions for flamewars should be a new rule. 1 week for every insult.

Let's see... for that, Ren would get about 16 weeks suspension, and Colicedus would get about 11 weeks. Pool 'em together and that's 27 weeks at least for both of them, or until March 13, 2007. Sounds fair 'nuff to me.
That's idiotic. Fuck off. I should get a ban for giving him what he deserves by insulting me when I did nothing to him? Get out.
Don't flame me for what you've already accomplished. It's not my fault you're out to draw blood at every available opportunity, it's yours.

Haha, seriously, you're not contributing anything else to the forum besides feelings of hatred and flamewars, so why should we even bother to keep you around? You do this whole "fuck you, you're useless" act to get your victim angry, then retreat with yet another excuse, and it's pissing me and everyone else off. Maybe it was funny the first time you said "fuck you, go choke", but now it just shows how much of a fool you are to pick fights with random kids for no reason.

You want to know why Colicedus blew up at you? It's just because you are naturally a jackass to everyone around you, and whether you knew it or not, he felt you were directing some hate at him like everyone else. Being a human being, he tried to defend himself in some way, and you took the opportunity to throw it back at him like you always do.

So either shape up and stop acting like you're PMSing 24/7, or we'll see you next year. It's that simple, Gramps.

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:23 pm

Yoga Break.

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:24 pm

Posting!