Lugaru 2 Music Spotted!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:31 am

Zantalos wrote:Orchestral? That with violins and the such right? Oh man that would rule, rule!
I'm sure alot of games had used orchestral pieces but I can't remember any of them. I'll definately view the music in Lugaru with heart, every song will definitely be remembered now, and it's not like it shouldn't recieve the praise! These songs have been cool as hell. :P
Fable was awesomely ochestrated, and so was legend of zelda. xD if youc count heavy metal, so was halo 2. xD

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:40 am

Tomb Raider as well.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:16 am

Ya, it's too bad Lugaru 2 is going to be the only game on the shelf that doesn't suck balls.... I uh, don't know where that came from.

Anyways, I haven't played the new/old/whatever version of Tomb Raider yet. Not until they add some awesome Ragdoll effects in there! Same with Zelda, it was good at the time, doesn't really seem like they made much improvements yet (that uh, twilight princess looks better though, still could use some real physics fighting). And I, can't really remember any orchestral music in that game, it seemed like everything I remember is that Goron (Gorgon?) drum music and the little flute/ocarina music. Oh wait it did have those warp songs the uh, Shiek would play, don't remember it getting any bigger than a duet though. Man, those games were old, real classics.

Though Fable was a great game, I couldn't pay attention to the story to actually hear any of the orchestra parts. That and I was sick of seeing my main character as a balding 70 year old man, married to a twenty year old wife. It was kinda wierd, like grampa, mama stories. :?

But all those musics were made by actual bands which probably meant they were harder to do, more expensive and, and they took longer to finish.
However these composures for Lugaru are hella awesome! They make like any song they want too, and no matter what, they always sound great. You would think all music would be created this way.
And! these composures are like, hand picked! Isn't that cool! it's like, "hey dude you got like skills, come work for me" and they'd be like "oh yeah awesome, lemme just ahh, start up these 10 other jobs I got going on, ".
Yeah, that is pretty wicked awesome.

-----------Realizes that this post has no actual point to it---------
oh well

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:03 am

Well, if I were you, I'd rather hear the samples before spouting out that they're cool, cause the only piece you have heard is that concept track by mr. Beeson (which is cool 8) )

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:55 am

Well uh, his other music was cool... So was Paul Houseman's his was very cool to listen too, I was guessing Lugaru 2 would have the same quality music, which had been great so far.
Jeff said Miko's music was cool at least, so did Houseman... :cry:
(I dunno, I thought it would be cool to use the cry emoticon)

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:25 am

Yeah, I can't wait for any possible samples :D

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:17 pm

Fable was great, man. And I just wore the pimp/magician hat all the time mixed with the assasin shirt, so I never really saw my guy anyway.