Wiki is working again

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Jeff
Evil Twin

Wiki is working again

Post by Jeff » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:12 am

You can modify the wiki again - there were some problems with the database when we transfered to the new server, but everything should be better now.

http://wolfire.com/wiki

Eric
Support Ninja Master

random praise of Jeff

Post by Eric » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:24 am

I <3 you Jeff, and your tireless work to make wolfire.com a better place.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:59 pm

Oh man, I really need to change the Wiki, that "easy way out" could use alot of spelling fixes and clear ups, oh man. Ha ha ha ha :lol: what a joke, who the heck put that in there! That's still funny though, I think it should stay. :P
...no offense by the way.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:30 pm

Hey uh, was it alright for me to update the maps page? We should post changes here so that... more reading. :o

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:55 am

Zantalos wrote:Hey uh, was it alright for me to update the maps page? We should post changes here so that... more reading. :o
Yessss! 8)

But I think Campaigns, and Silb's campaign deserves its own pages... :)

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:31 am

Oh and I also changed some of the Attack Bonuses numbers, and added a 'staff' section because it seemed like it was missing. :o I somehow can't figure out how to get rid of that bold writing for the Staff's point system too. :?
It was hard for me to create decent pictures for it, so that should be changed if you guys ever have the time. Also, I'm not sure if adding 66.5 was really necessary.:roll:

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:35 am

Nice work, anyway, it's a Wiki. We can discuss changes there, there's no need to do it here. And you just change stuff, you don't really have to ask whether it's okay or not ;) Just a sidenote.

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:07 am

Zantalos wrote:Oh and I also changed some of the Attack Bonuses numbers, and added a 'staff' section because it seemed like it was missing. :o I somehow can't figure out how to get rid of that bold writing for the Staff's point system too. :?
There was no staff section because the staff just gives a big Solid Hit bonus, I've never seen "standing smash 266 points !" pop up on my screen :P

Vib Rib
Lugaru da Vinci

Post by Vib Rib » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:27 pm

Shouldn't we maybe update one of the official documents to reflect how dialogue is actually supposed to work?

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:33 pm

I know, there is a talk section but, since most of the wiki was written by forum members it seemed like it would be easier to just mention them here in the forums. I mean, I guess it'd be good to just make the changes by yourself but, since their are so few people checking these sections I couldn't keep track of anyhting that's going on.
And it's the same with the blog too, I don't check their daily so I wouldn't be able to see those updates as soon as David makes them. It seems right to mention them here somewhere. I dunno, I want to say things before I mess with them, it would kinda suck to have your stuff deleted if you didn't realize how dumb your idea is. It takes along time to format things there.

Like uh, can I add a reversal section to the uh, strategy section? That wouldn't be retarted would it?

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:01 am

Thanks Jeff! (and sorry about my useless dialogue editor, btw)

I've just put the explanations I wrote in the "map making questions" thread into the wiki. There's a new "Dialogues" section.

@Zantalos: I guess there's no reason why you shouldn't update the wiki. Especially since it seems you've read the whole content of these boards :P