personified wolves

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Maxwelldoggums

personified wolves

Post by Maxwelldoggums » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:44 pm

I was playing Lugaru, and I realized the wolves are waaaayyy too human like. Maby you could make the wolves more dog-like in Lugaru 2. like make them bite you instead of slash you with their claws, or maby make them run like a dog and not like a human.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:14 pm

Try playing on insane mode; the wolves will charge at you on all fours and tackle/bite you.

Vib Rib
Lugaru da Vinci

Post by Vib Rib » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:41 am

Wow. Nice shot.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:07 am

yeah that is a crazy good screenshot to prove this point

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:57 am

Wow, that's a good shot! 8)

*/me regrets not having bought the game yet :(*

Maxwelldoggums

Post by Maxwelldoggums » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:16 am

Thanks david! Il try insane mode!

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:15 am

Nuky wrote:*/me regrets not having bought the game yet :(*
It amazes me who on these forums hasnt bought the game. I would never have geussed you haven't. Spend $19.95 and have yourself some fun.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:01 pm

bob wrote:
Nuky wrote:*/me regrets not having bought the game yet :(*
It amazes me who on these forums hasnt bought the game. I would never have geussed you haven't. Spend $19.95 and have yourself some fun.
Does it look like I currently have 20$?
1) I'm a student, thus I'm poor. :P
2) When I got money, it's a) for food and drink at school, and b) norwegian kroner, and not usd. ;)

Maybe there will be a "Wolfire Gold" containing all the cool games, such as Lugaru, Lugaru 2, black shades, GLFighters, Test Thingie, etc. etc. with a Wolfire T-Shirt or something for about 120% more than the price of Lugaru 2? I'd rather buy that one ^_^

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:05 pm

No way, you'd just take the price of Lugaru and add 100% (or more) of the price of a shirt to it. 120% more is way way too little. Lugaru had took 2 whole years and shirts worth like 15.00 bucks! That's a hella rip off man! If there was a gold edition for Lugaru, it should be like $30.00 and come with a mouse pad.

However I know nothing of sales, and of how much profit David actually makes when he gets payments by paypal, or the percent Cafe Press takes for making the products.

And if it came in stores, I'd buy any special edition that comes out.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:56 am

Zantalos wrote:No way, you'd just take the price of Lugaru and add 100% (or more) of the price of a shirt to it. 120% more is way way too little. Lugaru had took 2 whole years and shirts worth like 15.00 bucks! That's a hella rip off man! If there was a gold edition for Lugaru, it should be like $30.00 and come with a mouse pad.

However I know nothing of sales, and of how much profit David actually makes when he gets payments by paypal, or the percent Cafe Press takes for making the products.

And if it came in stores, I'd buy any special edition that comes out.
How is your 100% of a t-shirt more than my 120% of the Lugaru 2 game?
/me thinks Gold edition should be a on-site-only product.
And, yes, I do lack a mousepad :(

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:48 am

So that would be in included add-on, sorry, I confused myself too.
It would be like the price of Lugaru 2 equals something like, I dunno $40.00, then you add 100% of the price of the shirt to it, the software is the free thingy or something, so you don't add that. It'd be around $50-$60 for the special Lugaru 2 edition, since you add the $15 for the shirt.

I dunno, I started talking about a special Lugaru 1 deal, that'd come with a mousepad or something ($30).

And uh, I'm guessing an on-site-only product means online right? Not in stores? Ya, that 'd make sence, I'd end up buying the Lugaru 2 version anyways, anything special should just be for Lugaru 2.
Though I would like to see that test-thingie, not sure if David still has it. He should keep all his work for Lugaru 2, so that he'll be able to release a Developers's edition.
I must get a signed copy of that game! :o

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:23 am

"New!
For only $100, you'll get Wolfire Lugaru, Lugaru 2, all free games including random stuff like Test Thingie, a mouse-pad, a Wolfire T-Shirt of choice and signatures from the team."

toshiro

Post by toshiro » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:05 pm

I already have a mousepad...

Also, I'm a student (and short on money), and I bought Lugaru...

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:17 pm

OH that'd be sick!
With Signatures? You mean I could get myself a signed copy for just like a hundred bucks, that'd be awesome!
Though I would think something that cool wouldn't be sold in stores, you'd have to like go to his doorstep and pay him in cash. No wait, it doesn't even come with signatures! It could be in like Barnes & Noble, where'd they'd sign your special copy. It would be like, "to my greatest fa..." well you know, it could just be their signed name and such. Heh heh, okay I admit, 100 bucks may be a bit too hard to pay up like that, those shirts would have to be each sold seperatly. We don't need stuff we could already get...
Who sells games with a shirt in side? :P That's just silly, you'd need like a huge box to fit it in, not to mention a one size fits all shirt (or have sizes, on the back of the box. No, that'd be just too much).

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:22 pm

I see no need for mouse pads. Also in case you are unaware, the dev team is spread throughout the country (and other countries), this would make it very hard logistically to have the entire dev team sign the same thing.