Overgrowth and steam question.

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Mikkel

Overgrowth and steam question.

Post by Mikkel » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:52 am

Im thinking about pre-ordering, but i want the game on steam. And you cant pre-order from steam.
My question is to you guys. Shall i pre-order now or wait till it comes out on steam?

Yes i know that if i get hacked on steam i cant play Overgrowth + i dont need internet connection i think so.

And sorry for my really bad english!

EDIT: One more question, if i dont pre-order does that mean i cant get the map editor wich is in the alpha?
Edit again:
I was at the chat asking alot of questions, and now i bought the game. Thanks guys :D
Last edited by Mikkel on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandias

Re: Overgrowth and steam question.

Post by Ozymandias » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm fairly certain that once the game is available on steam you will be able to activate it on steam like many other games (such as mount and Blade)

Mikkel

Post by Mikkel » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Ozymandias wrote:I'm fairly certain that once the game is available on steam you will be able to activate it on steam like many other games (such as mount and Blade)
So i get like a key to activate a product on steam if i want it on steam too? And if i pre-order from here, will it be downloadable from the site if i get new computer or something?

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Preorder now and you will be able to download it from us in addition to getting a Steam key on launch.

Mikkel

Post by Mikkel » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Jeff wrote:Preorder now and you will be able to download it from us in addition to getting a Steam key on launch.
Thank you, by the way i just bought the game :)

iHaku

Post by iHaku » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Jeff wrote:Preorder now and you will be able to download it from us in addition to getting a Steam key on launch.
yeah thats the thing.
its aveilable on steam to buy the early access. this includes their own activation.
however i already bought overgrowth like i said and i want to download it on steam like eeveryone else who bought the game there
(and yeah i have reasons to do so :D )

renamedperson

Post by renamedperson » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 pm

you just replied to a 3 year old question... Look before you post next time. Just to let you know.