Get a preorder of Overgrowth for £10 pounds ($16)

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Quackstar84

Get a preorder of Overgrowth for £10 pounds ($16)

Post by Quackstar84 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello, it's my first post on here *waves*. I just posted this quote down here on your facebook page but I also wanted to put it on here... maybe some members will be able to afford £10 pounds rather than £20... the Wolfire Devs still get the full payment =).

I just won £129 pounds in profit by preordering Overgrowth. When you choose how you want to pay for Overgrowth, choose "Trailpay". Fill in all your crap and carry onto offers... you'll have the likes of "Lovefilm.com" etc... if you're lucky... you're find one which links you to "primescratchcards.com" but it will be down as "play games" or some crap. All you have to do is accept the free £5 pounds, then waste that... then you deposit a min of £10 pounds (you'll get another £10 bonus) which will on it's own get you your preorder of Overgrowth alone... that's around $16 dollars... so you're already a winner.

Anyhow, I played three times and won £100 quid. So I went to cash out (I don't allow myself to get hooked onto gambling sites) only to find that because I also got a £10 pound bonus, I needed to wagered it 20 times... which means I needed to put £200 pounds worth of bids down... of course that means you need to be lucky enought to keep winning... any how I manage to withdraw £129 quid in the end.

So you can preorder Overgrowth for £10 pounds and have a chance of winning some top dollar... just don't add any more funds! =/

Korban3

Re: Get a preorder of Overgrowth for £10 pounds ($16)

Post by Korban3 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Huh. Cool. I saw tha trialpay thing and thought "Well, at least Wolfire gets the money,". Pretty interesting all the stuff that they blaze new trails in.

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 am

I thought TrialPay would be dead by now, doesn't feel like it's something that would bring enough money, but apparently it does, awesome.

Welcome to the forums!

tannim

Post by tannim » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 am

I used trial pay long ago. Worked fine

johndh

Post by johndh » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Ditto. I ordered a $9.95 trial for language CDs and got Overgrowth in return. 8)