Be awesome, if you added more animals later

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
nyran125

Be awesome, if you added more animals later

Post by nyran125 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:28 am

Like Lions, and tigers and ninja mini dragons and an eagleheadman and bears and man theres so many creatures which would be awesome in this game:).

m3nace

Re: Be awesome, if you added more animals later

Post by m3nace » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

nyran125 wrote:ninja mini dragons
:|
N
O
T
H
A
N
K
Y
O
U

I'd like to remind you that this is wolfire's game and they'd like to see it fit their own dreams. They're not here to give you whatever the fuck fans crave from them of ridiculous ideas, they're going to give them what they need. People have different views of what would make an awesome game so your sentiment of the game becoming awesome with the inclusion of... of... that, is bullshit.
Every third day someone comes along with a "new" idea for a species to include, but the thing is: the devs have already settled on what species they want to include. And I'm glad they did so, because it becomes a consistent universe without ridiculous bullcrap. So if you want any mini ninja dragons or whatever, you better go mod them into the game yourself otherwise this game becomes Mists of Pan-fucking-daria.

/rant

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 am

nyran125 wrote:Like Lions, and tigers and ninja mini dragons and an eagleheadman and bears and man theres so many creatures which would be awesome in this game:).
In mods, why not?

In fact, Andrige is working on creating a bear character atm. It's in no way official, but it looks likely that he'll be able to get it working in the engine.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 pm

It may not be official, but it looks good enough to be. Jeez, my characters look like crap compared to that bear so far, and it doesn't even have a color map.