Crash at Ambient Sounds and Music

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Leeifr

Crash at Ambient Sounds and Music

Post by Leeifr » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm trying to run the alpha on a 32-bit Vista, but I crash at "loading ambient sounds and music"

Does anyone know if this has happened to anyone else or if it has to do with .ogg files or the musictest xml?

I feel as though my intallation is missing something, and any help would be appreciated.

Penaloza1337

Re: Crash at Ambient Sounds and Music

Post by Penaloza1337 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Leeifr wrote:I'm trying to run the alpha on a 32-bit Vista, but I crash at "loading ambient sounds and music"

Does anyone know if this has happened to anyone else or if it has to do with .ogg files or the musictest xml?

I feel as though my intallation is missing something, and any help would be appreciated.

Try reinstalling the game, Should work...

last

Re: Crash at Ambient Sounds and Music

Post by last » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Leeifr wrote:I'm trying to run the alpha on a 32-bit Vista, but I crash at "loading ambient sounds and music"

Yes your installtion is missing something- like you being a preorderer. When you preorder and get accsess to the SPF forum this problem you have will disaper allmost by itself.