easter egg

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Xarantur

easter egg

Post by Xarantur » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 pm

hello everyone i have been fiddling with overgrowth since i bought it two days ago and i went to the map red shards and something strange happened i found 3 eggs colored a bit like Easter eggs ImageImageImage

all of the except the one on the top of a crystal was kinda hidden

just wanted to see what you thought of this. i personally thought it was cool

akazi

Re: easter egg

Post by akazi » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:57 pm

ya i now i saw them to, i had no idea they were their until someone posted about them here.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Yup, they were put there on Easter. They're East Eggs. And it's funny because the characters are rabbits... :D

Kolega

Post by Kolega » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:27 am

I tried to fight them -.-' :D

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

said the pirate. It's ok, just buy the game and we'll forgive you. The devs are putting lots of work into this game. The main creator, David, practically doesn't eat or sleep so that he can work on this game.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 pm

He doesn't take holidays either. I actually get worried sometimes that he'll drop dead from working too much or implosion by excess awesome. He's got a lot to fear in his life; he's a dangerous man. 8)

Kolega

Post by Kolega » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm sorry about beeing a pirate, but do you know what means to spit 20+ dollars for a game when you live in in Bosnia? Man if I ever get enough extra money to buy this game I will buy it because I would like to support the autors. And I'm sure I'm going to have a pirate version when I buy this game. I'm going to buy a credit card only for that purpose.
My friend gave me this game on a disc, and whatever you think about pirates, they're doing the right thing for the poor folk. If nothing else, it is better to have your game pirated than not, because it raises popularity. Whoever wishes to have a pirated version, he will not buy it even if he never finds it cracked. And he will find it. Respect for everybody, but the world is just not fair. I blame America.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 pm

I understand, if you can't buy the game, it's not your fault, but like you said, try your best to buy it, or it's not fair for the developers. I kind of agree about America, but most of the worlds problems stem from the British Empire (which includes the problems America caused).

Kolega

Post by Kolega » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Well, let's not talk about politics :D . My crazy idea is a Overgrowth action RPG where the easter eggs are items you need to protect from the raider assault. My friends said the Witcher has a bad influence on me :D ...

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 am

I've never touched either Witcher game, so I can't say.
However, I do know a thing or two about Dead Space... too many things in fact. :|